Part 26 Booyah

"Batman should be on his way to us until then we can't let Lobo make any sudden moves" said Wonder Woman.

"Well he had better be quick I'm anxious to get rid of him as fast as possible" said Green Lantern.

"By the way do you think Superman is alright".

"I'm sure he's fine he is pretty much indestructible after all. And besides when he comes to he will just be able to find us in no time at all" said Green Lantern.

When all seemed calm Lobo started to come to and speak. 

"Urgh wh... what happened" upon seeing the 2 individuals in front of him Lobo's eyes shot opened as he remembered what took place. "YOU... you freaking bastich's I am going to skin you both from your mouth's to anus and wear you like a fur coat mark my words" said Lobo as he was struggling to get free.

"Threaten us all you like Lobo your not getting free and your getting what you came here for so just sit tight alright" said Green Lantern forming a small smirk.

"Speaking of which... Lobo why are you here in the first place. The League knows that you only come to earth because you have a business placement so what was it that you were sent to retrieve" asked Wonder Woman hoping for a response.

"The only reason I'm here is to pick up some brat that's with you lot you hear so listen up and listen up good to what I am about to say, when I get out of this I'm going to tear your tower apart to find him and when I do I'll deliver him to the payer because if there's one fact about the main man that's true... it's that the main man always delivers".

At that next moment Lobo secretly pressed a button on his wrist and what came next was a barrage of gunfire coming from his bike that was suddenly charging towards him and the 2 League members.

"What the hell" said Green Lantern in a surprised voice.

Responding to the attack coming towards them Green Lantern constructed a multi-layered brick wall while Wonder Woman used her silver bracelets and crossed her arms to ward off the attacks that they were both receiving. As the 2 heroes blocked the rapid fire with there defenses in full swing Lobo took advantage of the current situation and broke free from his green constructed restraints with all of his pure strength and started to march towards his captors.

With part of the reason that Lobo got free due to him losing his concentration Green Lantern felt frustrated and annoyed as he saw the bounty hunter walking towards him with a huge smile on his face. Tired of being on the defensive Green Lantern formed a green barrier around himself and flew towards the charging bike ramming threw it blowing it up in it's tracks. With the gunfire over Wonder Woman lowered her guard. 

When Lobo saw Wonder Woman with her back turned he smiled once more and then kicked one of her leg's from behind causing her to fall to her knees. Knocked off her stance Wonder Woman looked up to see the hovering Lobo above her with his fist about to connect with her body and or face.

Seeing Lobo pound Wonder Woman through the floor and into the one below Green Lantern rushed at him with a spiked boxing glove construct ready to knock him into next week however Lobo caught it instead. 

Lobo crushed the construct with his hand and grabbed a hold of Green Lanterns right arm. 

Struggling to get free Green Lantern took a swing with his other arm at Lobo's body and even though he did it with all his non powered strength the bounty hunter didn't even flinch. 

"... HA HA HA HA HA HA is that seriously it, is that all you got HA HA you got to try harder then that you bastich". Lobo only laughed at Green Lanterns futile attempts.

"Alright I've had enough fun with you" Lobo took Green Lanterns other arm and crushed them both with his hands squeezing as tight as he could. The sound of bone's braking and limbs snapping  could be heard in the Watch Tower halls.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Green Lantern screamed in pain.

Falling to the floor Green Lantern couldn't move due to the sudden shock and his now broken arms.

"See ya never again pipsqueak" Lobo was about to stomp on Green Lantern crushing his body and killing him under his boot however before he could finish the job a blast of energy hit his back causing him to stop in place and turn around to see what it was.

"Hey ugly over here" from the blast and sudden voice calling out Cyborg appeared out of knowhere with his arm cannon smoking and a serious expression on his face.  

"... Cyborg?"

"Yeah it's me when Batman and everybody else left I was suddenly left alone to figure the best way to slow down and possible stop Lobo on my own and I did".

"Which was what exactly?"

"I'ts a modified cold gun which is 10 times more powerful then that of Captain's Cold one and with it it should buy enough time to slow down Lobo well at least until Batman and Flash arrive".

"And where is it?"

"It's right behind you".

With Cyborg staring at something behind Green Lantern and Lobo both of those 2 individuals turned there gaze to see what it was. That next moment a blast of ice hit Lobo freezing him instantly leaving only a Lobo-sickle behind.

Cyborg could only say one word due to his plan succeeding "Booyah".