Part 31 Nothing To Be Done

(9 minutes ago inside the Watch Tower)

"Flash go ahead and get this to the others now if we wish to stop Lobo this is how we do it".

"Alright but what about you".

"Ill catch up now go".

Flash hesitated before running to help his friends.

Batman ran right behind with all his might "Damn it I need to be prepared for whats about to come. Knowing Hajime during this short period of time it would suggest that he would prioritize his wife above us all and his power to get her back at any cost is frightening concept in its own right so if Lobo knows anything about her he is going to be hard to calm down. I need to get there now".

As Batman was running he heard a boom on the Watch Tower curious to what it was he looked at the security footage in his mask and what he saw was Lobo punching Wonder Woman into the floor below. Knowing were they were Batman made hast.

When Batman arrived at the scene he saw Flash knocked out, Hal Jordan without his ring against the wall with his eyes shut, a hole in the floor made by Wonder Woman and Martian Man-hunter staring at a restrained Lobo by some type of string.

Sensing his friend from behind Martian Man-hunter looked at his friend. "Batman".

Hearing Martian Man-hunter Hal Jordan opened his eyes looked around and saw his dark caped friend finally arriving to this fight.

"About damn time Bruce. What the hell took you so long to get here" joked Hal Jordan. 

"What happened here".

Martian Man-hunter explained the events that happened in Batman's absence about Flash, about Hal's ring, about Lobo and about how Hajime agreed to help.

(In space)

Seeing the partially destroyed moon Superman rushed to Hajime's side trying to get him to stop.

"Hajime stop if you destroy the moon while fighting Kalibak in the process the after effects will influence earth leaving millions dead if not more please you have to calm down and stop what your doing now".

Hajime said nothing while facing the direction Kalibak was blown in.

"... Hajime" Superman grabbed his shoulder but only before being grabbed by his chest himself.

"Listen my only concern right now is finding Yue compared to her your world, your home and your people means absolutely nothing to me so if you get in my way from finding out where she is I will kill you as well" after letting go and promising his wrath Hajime went to Kalibak to get the answers he wants.  

"Clark come in".

"Batman".

"Whats the situation regarding Hajime".

"As Hajime was facing Kalibak he got furious and threw him into the moon and that throw left a large crater about the size of a small country".

"... Why was he mad?"

"Apparently Kalibak knows where his wife is and that she was under immense torture even as we speak".

"... Pull back we can't stop Hajime as he is now especially since he now has a Lantern ring our only option is to wait it out and deal with the after math. Get down to earth and stop any disasters that appear".

"What about Hajime?"

"... There's nothing we can do. At least not right now".

(The moon)

Kalibak got up from lying on his back and coughed out vast amounts of blood on the surface while feeling dizzy and disorientated from the throw.

Hajime landed in front of Kalibak while a green constructed behemoth, scorpion and hydra was formed all drooling and staring at its next meal. Hajime took out and pointed his gun "Donner" at the forehead of Kalibak demanding what he wants to know.

"You will tell me where Yue is or these 3 monsters of mine are going to make you there new chew toy and when that happens they are going to tear you apart piece by piece".

Cough cough "do your worst I do not break easy".

"... Good to know. Now I can take my time".

At that moment all 3 monsters that Hajime personally faced and killed sank there sharp claws and teeth into Kalibak ripping into his flesh tearing him to shreds. The behemoth bit into his left leg tearing the muscles apart as well as clawing into his torso, the scorpion continuously stung him all over his body creating small punctures in his organs that weren't fatal so he would survive and suffer longer and finally the hydra blasted him with all of its mouths at once but not before beating him with its heads and tail first.

The bloody and suffering Kalibak could barely stand and let alone be recognized as his former self before Hajime's demonic beating.

As he tried to speak he could feel himself dying every second of the way.

"I... wll.. nt.. brk.. othr... wrldr.. jt.. fnsh.. me.. nw".

Kalibak closed his eyes waiting for it all to end however.

"Oi I never said you could die".

Confused to what Hajime said Kalibak opened his eyes again and just stared.

"I am far from done with you".

"Bel Agartha" active on these coordinates now".

At that next moment a beam of light hit Kalibak regenerating his broken appearance to how he was before he came to retrieve Hajime. Stunned to why he was healed he plainly asked.

"Why?"

"Its simple you were prepared to die without telling me what I wanted to know so instead of killing you I healed your body just so I can start torturing you all over again. For as long as you don't tell me where Yue is this cycle of pain will never end".

Kalibak could only open his eyes wide to the development before him. He would be subjected to eternal torture by Hajime unless he gave in. Kalibak tried to run away however green constructed chains appeared on his arms and legs forcing him to stay in place.

"Now then lets start round 2".