Part 15 Round 2 part 1

"Cyborg boom tube us to this location right now" said Batman.

"Already on it" when Cyborg opened the portal the entire league rushed through to see what it is that happened.

Arriving at the scene they looked around to surprisingly discover that the figure in the crater was there none other then there other worldly visitor Hajime. Hajime stood there with blood covering every inch of his body with cuts and holes decorating his left arm, chest and right leg with a warn out and torn apart outfit as well.

Only just now noticing the league in front of him Hajime spoke this "Huh huh huh huh well now would you look at this huh huh I expected you lot to have shown sooner huh huh now then I suppose you have a lot of questions to ask but right now I am not in the mood to answer any of them".  

Beaten and bloody Hajime made a statement that set a fragile mood. Seeing his friends arriving to where he was Flash ran to tell them what it is that he saw.

"Barry my friend are you alright" said Martian Man-hunter.

"Yeah I am fine John anyway I need to tell you all what happened. When I was running I saw something crash near to me and when I checked to see what it was I saw our friend over there fighting the android Amazo and slowly winning at that. When I was about to contact you all for help something hit me hard when I wasn't looking and when I came to there was a huge crater and you lot were here".

Now knowing he was safe Batman stepped forward and talked "Hajime why are you fighting Amazo? What did you find at Ivo industries? And did you find who you were looking for and if so are you now going to leave this world?"  

Hajime silently stared before answering back "... I thought I told you that I am not in the mood to answer questions bat boy now if you don't want to die get out of my way so I can leave".

"... I" 

Batman was about to answer before being interrupted.

"Like hell your leaving, you owe us a god damn explanation to why your here" said Green Lantern.

"Exactly now you can either come quietly or you will be brought in by force" said Wonder Woman.

"Hal, Diana stop this now" said Batman in a ordering tone.

"Do you lot think that even while I am like this that you can still take me on and win" said Hajime.

"Only one way to find out" at that next moment Green Lantern came charging in with a boxing glove construct wrapped around his dominate hand getting ready to trade blows with him once again. 

Seeing an attack coming straight towards him Hajime seemingly stood still until he was in range to react then as he was only a foot away he crouched down dodging the hit then punching Green Lantern in the side with his right fist knocking him to the ground below him. He pulled out donner from his side at pointed it at the back of his enemy's head from above ready to finish him off. Before he pulled the trigger he was interrupted by Superman charging into him with Wonder Woman, Martian Man-hunter and Flash not far behind.

Being moved at high speed with his injuries Hajime reacted slower then he usually would but that wouldn't stop him from attacking back any less aggressively either. Being held by Superman Hajime continuously hit him on his back with both hands ignoring the pain he was in. He was finally able to break free by putting his hands together and slamming them Superman's spine.

Letting go of him Superman fell and rolled on the ground repeatable until his face was buried in dirt. Recovering from being dropped Hajime got up and barely managed to stop Wonder Woman from slicing him up with her sword with his left mechanical arm, however he couldn't stop her from hitting him with her shield instead.

Being knocked back from the shield Hajime spun him self around to maintain his balance and fighting stance towards her. About to fire donner at Wonder Woman immediately after getting her in her sights he was hit all over with a mirage of punches by Flash causing more injury to his already beaten to a pulp body. As this happened Green Lantern recovered saw what was going down and was about to join back into the fight.

After so many punches were hit Wonder Woman threw her lasso of truth around Hajime's left hand pulling from his right while Green Lantern shot a green chain construct around his right hand pulling from his left locking his arms the opposite side of his body. With all 3 continuing there assault Hajime mustered up his strength to fight back. 

His body endures the suffering as Hajime try's to pull his arms free however unable to use brute force he has another idea instead.

Hajime smiles as he releases a silver ball from his left hand releasing a "Grim Reaper" in the form of a chimera. "Push back the warrior woman" Hajime said those words in a commanding voice. 

With it's orders received it locked onto and charged with full force towards her and because it suddenly appeared out of knowhere in front of her she couldn't react in time to stop the blow of the impact sending her quite a distance away.