Chapter 53 - Confrontations

VOTE

COMMENT

&

ENJOY 

RECAP:

I frowned at him, "Actually, no." I glared at him and crossed my arms. Little did my uncle know, I had a bone to pick with him and more than a mouthful was coming his way. "There is also the fact that you were trying to stop me from going to last night's bonfire..."

Sam seemed irked to say the least but curious as to where I was getting all this knowledge from. "Who told you this?"

I shook my head, "You want answers? So do I," I said defiantly, "Like...What's up with this place and you people? What's up with you guys and the Cullens? What happened to Davis? You do know he's missing right? It's been a month. What's imprinting? And why are you keeping Jacob away from me? Why are you keeping everyone and everything away from me?"

"So Jacob told you this?"

I stopped in my tracks immediately. My jaw fell open and I stared at him blankly. He had completely ignored what I said. "Sam..."

"He did, didn't he?" Sam narrowed his eyes at me and then look past me, as if forming some kind of conclusion in his mind. "That must be it..." He then pushed away from me and walked out of the kitchen.

I stood there, completely taken aback. This wasn't what I had been expecting this confrontation to turn out...

I groaned and sat down at the seat Sam had sat at. There went my chance to get my answers. I turned my head to the table and looked down at the news article Sam had been reading. I was surprised to a picture of a missing boy by the name of Riley Biers. There really was something strange about this place...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jacob's POV

If I told you I was surprised to see Sam at my door step, it would be a lie. I wasn't surprised at all when there was a knock on the front door, neither was I surprised when I opened the door to see the 'Alpha'.