Chapter 75 - Heavy Prospects

Part two!

vote, comment, enjoy

 "Just leave me alone, Embry!" I shouted for the thousandth time as I finally shoved passed him.

I didn't feel bad. I didn't feel bad the slightest. I didn't give a shit and never would. She deserved everything I said to her. I slammed the door behind me in my room and threw myself on my bed.

Get the fuck out.

Casey's voice echoed in my head and I laid my head on my pillow. Soon after I saw her tear stained face. I punched my pillow in anger.

"Shut up!" I shouted to no one in particular. I huffed and dropped back to the bed.

Maybe I shouldn't have told her I hated her.

But I do...

Do I?

Knock-Knock.

I did not feel like talking to anyone.

KNOCK-KNOCK.

I frowned.

"Macy?" I recognized the voice instantly.

"Go away, Jacob!" I shouted fiercely.

"Macy...please... open the door..."

"NO!"

The jiggling stopped. There was a sigh, "C'mon, Macy, I heard what happened. Let's talk about it..."

"LETS NOT!"

There was a jiggling at the door.

"Don't come in!"

"Are you crying, Macy?" I heard a thud.

"NO!"

"Can I come in?"

"No." Who is my imprint, Mr. Twenty-One Questions? Jeez!

"Why not?"

"Because I'm naked!" I wasn't really.

There was some silence.

"Doing what?" he asked slowly.

"Nothing!"

"Is that supposed to make me not want to come in?" He said in a deep voice.

I felt my cheeks grow hot, "Jacob!" I scolded when I realized what he meant, "get your mind out of the gutter and leave me alone! You're the reason for all of this anyway!"

"Macy—"

"Take a hint, Jacob!" I finally shouted before I shoved my head into my pillow.

I laid in my bed for the next three hours, refusing to take any requests from any of the werewolves that came knocking at my door, Jacob especially since he was the one that put me in this position—no matter how much I just wanted to forgive him and cuddle under the blankets. Nope, I would resist.

There was a knock again, but it was much softer than the last.

"Macy..." it wasn't Sam, it wasn't Jake, or Embry, or Paul (who strangely enough came knocking at my door moments ago). It was Emily.

I furrowed my eyebrows, "What." I grumbled loudly.

"I know you're upset, but may I come in? Us humans gotta stick together you know...I can help you..."