Chapter 62 pt. 2 - Nila's Appearance and Her Plan for Revenge

If you don't follow me then you probably didn't get the little message I sent out to everyone, that I've added more chapter (yeah, yeah, I know I can be very indecisive...but that's only because I keep miscalculating how many chapter to be posted). I have everything written out on paper so yeah; it gets a little tricky putting them down in the computer--FORGIVE ME!

I really want to finish this story but not quite sure at how many chapters I'm stopping this at (There will be less than 6 chapters left...maybe...idk, but everything will be worked out by then that's for sure). I will give you guys a two chapter warning when the story comes to an end, to make things fair.

So, yeah regarding what happened to Davis; he's being controlled by Nicole (Nikki). And Macy's been brainwashed into think Cade is her fiancé!! (Ya know in case you didn't get that from the last chapter)

But anyway please Vote, Comment (they motivate me to update quicker), and ENJOY!! (Next chapter we will have an interesting insight on Jacob...and how he finds out Macy is missing...)

MACY'S POV

"Macelyn..." A voice called.

"Macelyn darling..." It called again. I wanted to frown.

Macelyn? Who was that?

"Macelyn, wake up." Now, the voice was accompanied by a cold texture to my shoulder. I felt the goosebumps rise.

"Oh, goody you're awake." The voice said when I finally open my eyes. Above me was a whole blur of shapes. I had to squint a bit before the person finally came into focus. The girl smiled. She had bright blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

"Do I know you?" I questioned. The girl frowned.

"Well of course. You've hit your head and fell into a coma. We thought you'd never wake up. The doctor told us you'd suffer some memory loss..." The girl suddenly wrapped her arms around me, "My poor baby!" I furrowed my eyebrows as she sobbed into my shoulder. She felt so cold; she was like the human form of winter. I just wanted to shrink back into the sheets.

I felt rather awkward as I patted her back bit was my attempt to comfort her, but I didn't know how. I didn't know this girl, heck; I didn't even know who I was. The girl called me Macelyn...was that my name? "Oh, I'm sorry, but I don't remember you..." I said slowly. The girl pulled back from me and wiped her eyes. She looked sad as she stared at me.

"I'm Nicole, your sister-in-law."

I looked up and noticed a figure standing behind her. He pale, way too pale for my liking. He had brown hair and strange green eyes. Despite his oddly sparkling skin, he was very good looking. I furrowed my eyebrows as I tried to remember who he was. But I couldn't.

"Who's he?" I questioned.

Nicole turned around and stared at him then smiled, "That is Cade, your fiancé."

*

*

Davis' POV

I felt that groggy feeling once again as I sat up. My stomach hurt, my legs hurt, my body hurt. Hell, my everything hurt. But I suppose I should really get used to that by now. It was routine.

I was staring up at the same ivory wall once again. My eyes followed the deep lines that were engraved into the bricks. They were long and jagged lines that stood in rows. Some crossed over each other but that was okay. I counted them once more and sighed. Seventy-eight. There were 78 tally marks. It's been 78 days. It's been that long since they've taken me.