Chapter 65 - Next Stop, New York

FINALLY I HAVE UPDATED. I AM SO SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT. THE NEXT CHAPTER IS GOING TO BE POSTED SOON HOPEFULLY.... 

Please VOTE and most importantly (because they motivate me) COMMENT.

RECAP:

 “What do you mean, I’m staying here?” Casey questioned in an incredulous tone and furrowed her eyebrows. Her bag that she had packed a few clothes in sunk to the floor once she heard her uncle tell her she wouldn’t been needing it.

Sam sighed and turned back to his niece. She may have been thirteen but she was tall and was eye level to him. Her eyebrows were furrowed and she looked quite angry. Sam glanced around him, noticing a few looks from his pack, well not his pack, not anymore anyway. Embry turned to his fellow pack members and nodded his head to the door, deciding this was something the two needed to discuss in private. Paul, Jared, Quil and all the others walked out of the living room and out the door. “Casey, you’re staying here with Emily and—”

“Why? Emily can just easily stay with Billy Black or her other relatives. And I want to go with you guys.” Casey said, taking a step forward but Sam only shook his head.

“No, you’re too young and inexperienced,” Sam began to tell her but was interrupted.

“But I’ve been training every day with the others.”

“No, you don’t understand, I have to go. Macy’s my sister, I’m coming too.” Casey informed him, determined, now, to leave with the others. Regardless of how rocky her and Macy’s relationship were, they were still sisters. They didn’t have much time left, the pack and the Cullens left within a half an hour. It was a week’s journey and Casey had no time to dilly-dally. Casey knew Jacob was waiting impatiently outside, he was restless already, no need to add to that.

“No, Casey, you’re not.”

Casey knitted her eyebrows confused, “Well,” she began and hiked the bag higher over her shoulder, “you can’t tell me what to do. You’re not the Alpha anymore. You lost, remember?” She informed and stomped out of door.

Sam stared after her, his eyes wide and his mouth slightly agape. Sure, he’d lost his Alpha title, but he didn’t think he’d lose respect so quickly. A deep growl of contempt as the memory battle flashed through his mind. “I’m still your uncle!” Sam bellowed but Casey had been long gone.

Begrudgedly, he walked after her and to the rest of Jacob’s Pack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cade had many followers, almost a hundred, but nowhere near close as the Volturi. Yet, that didn’t deter the vampire’s master plan the slightest. As Nila had explained, once Cade wedded Macy on the night of the moon, he would sink his fangs into her flesh and she would become what he was. With her Cade’s abilities will have increased tenfold and the power to control anyone would be his. And he must be stopped because regardless of the so called unlimited power he would have, his plan to simply control the Volturi was flawed. Not only would it have cost him his own life all other ties, which included Macy but it would cause uproar in the vampire community. This was treason Cade was attempting to commit and it would not go over well.