Chapter 60 pt. 1 - Never Letting Go

So, I was writting this in my word doc when it occured to me that in one more chapter You Make Me Crazy would be over, how flippin' crazy! (Well, that's what I thought anyway) And then I was like, it can't be over that quick, there was still some more things that needed to be settled, what with Crad--Cade, Casey and Macy and all that... and I couldn't possibly just squeeze all this stuff into one or two chapters--that would simply be crazy (But then again I am crazy...) So, what I'm really starting to get at here is that I've decided to lengthen the chapters out a bit

(More info on Authors Note at end of chap)

VOTE

COMMENT

&&

ENJOY

---------------------

RECAP:

“Tomorrow,” Jacob began, “Me, Embry, Jared and all the others are going somewhere and I’m going to need you to stay here.” The lights had came back on, but the others had yet to arrive so we were now in my room. Oooh, a boy’s in my room, don’t tell Sam! I couldn’t help but think as I brought Jake in.

I wasn’t sure where Embry had gone to but Jake told me not to worry about it, so I didn’t. We sat at the foot of my bed, doing nothing but enjoying each others company and maybe exchanging a few kisses here and there. But have no worry, we talked as well.

I furrowed my eyebrows at his words, “Why?”

“It has a bit to do with what happened tonight,” he told me as he stroked my hair. I closed my eyes for a moment to savior the soothing sensation he was giving me with his petting but opened them again to focus on what he was saying.

“Do you mean with that…thing? That man with the red eyes? Who was he anyway? You never told me!”

Jacob now caressed my face as he sighed, “Macy, it’s complicated to explain to you… if I tell you, you wouldn’t believe me….”

“Oh, please, Jake… just tell me already!" I don't know what made my pleads different from all the other times, maybe it was the fact that I was something more to him now, or maybe they way I clinched onto him and offered him my best pair of puppy eyes, or maybe it was my reasoning. Maybe it was all three because, "I’ll try to understand, just tell me. This man was after me, I think I’d deserve to at least know who the freak was!”

Silence lingered in the air and laid thickly in the atmosphere as Jake remained quiet and resistant to answering me. It wasn’t until later did he finally speak.

“A vampire.”