Chapter 20 - Bella's Here Too!?

Macy's POV

 Urg!

I felt terribly uncomfortable in my bed,  I twisted and turned and then rolled slowly on my side. That one move instantly made me wish I hadn't. Prickles of pain crawled  through my body. What's strange is that I don't remember getting up from that fall..

That surprsing realization had me instantly opening my eyes. I was met with a blurry ceiling, I blinked a couple times but my vision didn't return to me. I perched myself to my side and reached for my classes on the floor. When my hand made contact to nothing but floor I quickly retracted my hand and placed it on my stomach. I stared at the cieling once more and I realized I had woken up to this, not an open sky, nor the tree tops. I couldn't have been back in my room, cause it wasn’t this fancy. And I don't even remember putting the bed back in the room. My eyes scanned around the foreign room. I furrowed my eyebrow and pushed the sheets away from me. The instant I lifted my hand I realized the stretchy bandages wrapped tightly around my wrist and another padding resting on top of it. I furrowed my eyebrows and brought it to my face.

Where was I? Who put this on me?

 Just as I wondered this,  the door opened. It revealed a tall man with yellowish or white hair. That much I could see, other than that he was just a blurry fuzz. I squinted at bit, but it barely helped.

"Nice to see you're awake...I'm Carlisle Cullen..." I looked at him with confused eyes. So was this a hospital.

"Where am I? How did I end up here?" I asked and blinked.

"You are... in Forks. This is my home." He told me simply. A couple more people began walking into the room.  From the moving blobs, it registered to me that there were probably five or six other faces in the room. They all just seemed to peak out from the door, not fully in, but not fully out either. But then again, I couldn't see to save my life.  "My son," Carlisle began again, and was soon gesturing to one of the moving figures "Emmett, luckily found you, we've come to the conclusion that you fell and rolled down... But you ended up with a fractured wrist, a twisted ankle and a few minor bruises... Lucky for you, your head turned out ok." Oh, I was perfectly fine. This was absolutely nothing compared to my motorcycle crashes.

I moved from my sitting position and moved to the edge. "Um... thanks for helping me..." Man, I seriously couldn't see, where was my glasses? I turned towards Carlisle. "Um... by any chance, do you have my glasses? I can't see much without them..." I said lamely and slumped my shoulders. 

"I'm afraid not, did you have them with you when you entered the forests?"

 I nodded head. Yeah.

"Well, that's unfortunate. But if you don't mind me asking, what exactly were you doing in the forest? Where did you come from?"

I bit the inside of my cheeks and wondered. "I was looking for my friend." It wasn't entirely the truth, but neither was it a lie. I mean--I didn't know these people, I wasn't going to spew out my whole life story! Not only that but, I didn't feel in the mood to explain to them that, there was this boy who had the worst possible attitude someone could have and today he kissed me and then told me my Uncle beat him up because the others had accused him of imprinting on me--which apparently ment to fall in love--and the ran off into the woods like Tarzan to get away from me. Yeah, that's way too much.

"Your friend?" I nodded.

"How did you  end up falling? Do remember anything?" Well of course.

"I was in a tree." I answered simply.

"Ok...what were you doing in that tree?" What was this now, Twenty Questions?