Chapter 72 - Davis pt. 2

FINALLY UPDATED

THIS IS ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO DAVIS PT. 1 IS CHAPTER 68

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!

RECAP:

"Well," Cade sighed, "It seems like you're right... but," he continued and his voice suddenly changed to a dangerous tone, "If I can't have her...neither can you," and within that second his cold grip got tighter and he suddenly shoved his nose into my neck. I had almost forgotten that vampires bit people and that's just what he did to me. His fangs felt like two just needles that were plunged into my neck. My blood turned and there was a sloshing noise in my head that made me pay close attention to the pain in my neck. Even when he dropped me I was still convulsing in pain. I've never been in so much fucking pain before. There were all sorts of noises and but it all felt as if I was underwater. My body, I couldn't move it. My hands, arms, legs, and feet...they were tingling with sharp needles, sharp painful needles. I couldn't breath, I sure as hell couldn't move, and I couldn't think about anything but the pain...and Jacob.

I was going to die.

———————

It was the most unexpected and worse case scenario that no one planned fo happening: Macy being bitten. It was already too late when Jacob had set upon Cade. Alice ran over to Macy and kneeled. She was laying on her back gasping in pain. Her arm was still to her side while the other held onto her neck.

"Carlisle, she's—"

Her words were cut off when a grey wolf jumped on her and sent her flying. She shouted and tried punching it, but the beast caught her fist by its mouth. Jasper ran over to his lover's aid, grabbing the wolf by its jaw and prying it off before throwing it to the other side of the wall. The thing only bounced off and snarled at the two.

"You alright?" Jasper whispered to Alice when he noticed her cradling her hand to her chest.

She nodded her head, "Yea, I am. It's just a crack," then she turned her head to the new wolf in front of her. She was sure she's never seen it before, so it couldn't have been from the Quileute pack. The wolf was a dark grey color, which would have looked mighty if it wasn't for how ghaunt it looked. The fur was long and mangy, and its body was long and thin from starvation. It looked like a rabid dog with werewolf traits. Alice squinted her eyes, "But who is that wolf?" She couldn't figure it out, but within the pack, there was a silence.

'Holy shit...' Embry thought through the werewolf link.

'It's fucking Davis!' It was Paul and he was beyond shocked.

'Fucking traitor!' Jacob growled and ran at the wolf form of Davis. The grey wolf snapped out him and jumped. Jacob's wolf had always been a big one, but now with the Alpha title, he grew again. The grey wolf was much smaller than the brown one and also much skinner. The fight should've been done in a moment, with Jacob's teeth on Davis head, but Davis' wolf was too fast for Jacob's. And whenever the brown wolf would take a snap at the smaller wolf, it would still keep on going, as if the bites weren't anything painful. This was Davis... but there was something off.