Hello, Again!

Hello and Welcome recent readers of YMMC and my long time readers of YMMC. First and foremost I'd like to say thank you so, so very much for not only reading my story, but enjoying it and giving me your thoughts. I know it had been a very, very long journey before I finally finished the story, but it is because of you all that I finished in the first place. Thank you for allowing me to take something we loved, Twilight and adding something different to it. Thank you for enjoying it, for voting, for commenting and telling me how much you loved it (or how much you hated it, that works too...)

Anyways!

You Make Me Crazy is done and finished, however, I loved writing this story so much that I created something different from this and wrote my own original story (inspired by Twilight of course) and thought it'd be nice to share with you all. 

The story is called The Secret of Lake Lupe and is divided up into a two novel series that I have already finished.  I'm planning on publishing it very soon, but in the mean time I want to post it wattpad. 

Here's a short synopsis:

"16-year-old Maisie has been sent to her Uncle's reservation in Oklahoma to 'get in touch' with her original roots and stay out of trouble; well, that's what her mother is telling her. The truth is she's been sent there for her protection. What she thinks will be a very boring trip becomes an unexpected journey into the supernatural. And it turns out her Uncle is withholding way more than she thought, her father isn't the man she believed he was, and the town is hiding a secret that is mind-blowing. Maisie is utterly unsuspecting of the power that she holds or those that are out to get it at any means.

Follow Maisie as she jumps off cliffs, climbs trees, befriends a rival pack, and discovers she is the most powerful werewolf alive."

So for those of you who loved this story and wanted more, here's a reincarnation of that.  And if you feel like checking it out, which I hope you do, the link is on the side or on my profile. I'd love to hear from you all on what you think, if you like it, love or hate it--that works too.

Until next time,

FreeHugs4FiveDollars x3