Chapter 12 - Hanging Out With Emily

Waking up, I yawned as I rubbed my eyes from the remaining tiredness in my eyes. The white cieling above blurred and I remembered my glasses.  I shuffled in the bed and reached on the floor for my glasses. A moment later, I found them.

 I sat up and turned to plant my feet on the woody floor. The walls of the room that was supposedly now mine were a pale shade of cream, which Emily had apologized frequently for, and promised that we, as in she and I would go over to a paint store and buy whatever color I liked. Emily was so nice, it was nearly unbearable. It was either the fact that she'd always wanted a kid...or that she was just naturally this nice...

I stood up and walked over to the packed luggages, I hadn't unpacked them yet. Why? Because when I got back up here the first thing I did was drop myself onto the bed and shut my eyes. Emily offered to unpack them for me, but I declined.

I unziped my bag and pulled out all my clothes and threw them to my bed. I scanned over them all, deciding on which to put on. Once decided, I got my dark purple toothbrush, and my Aqua fresh toothpaste, also a towel, and a few other essentials.

I brushed my teeth, showered, and washed my hair. I walked out of the bathroom and into my room, I dried myself got my under garments and threw on my clothes that were laying on the bed which were a pair of black shorts with yellow stars on them, and a pink shirt, I put them on the bed, and walked away.

"Ahh, I feel awake...and fresh..." 

*

"Morning..." I greeted as I went down the stairs.  The first person I saw as I went down stairs was Emily with a great smile on her face.

"Oh, it's not morning sweetie...it's afternoon, you overslept..." she informed me.

"Oh, sorry...I tend to do that a lot...not much of a morning person, more like an afternoon person.."

Emily's smile brightened as I took on last step from the stairs and looked up at her. "Well, I was thinking of waking you up, but then I thought that since you had a long day, I'd let you sleep a little while longer..." I just nodded.

I wonder if she'd mind making me some scrambled eggs, it maybe afternoon but I could at least get breakfast, right?

"Um...yeah thanks..." Just like that...at that exact moment, my stomach started grumbling.

I looked up at Emily and laughed.

“Aww, how adorable!  You’re hungry!” Emily laughed. "I had saved you something, but the guys ate it..." She said shaking her head.

I raised my eyebrow. "...Guys?" What the fuck would they be doing here?! "Uh, you mean like Jared, Paul, and Embry?" I asked with my head tilted to the side. Emily nodded. "Yeah, exactly...but it's okay I'll make you another plate-" 

"No, no, it's okay, I'll just get some cereal..." I told her.

"Are you sure?" 

"I'm sure" I answered quickly.

"Anyway..." I sighed "What type of cereal do you have..." I hope they have captain crunch!

*                 *                  *

"So...Macy..." Emily began. "I was thinking...you know since your room doesn't yet have any color to it... Maybe we can go out and get some paints..." Emily offered. I smiled.

"That'd be cool..." I told her honestly. She smiled brightly.

"Alright!" she said getting up. "We have something to do today, I'll just go see if Jacob's free, I think he has tons of Paint we can use..."