Chapter 64 - Concurrently

HEY GUYS! AH, Well I am SO SO sorry for the late update, but I was working on a lot of my other projects (one of them being When Karma Comes Knocking, which reached #64 on Chicklit, and I've got to say that I'm pretty damn proud).

ANYWAY, here is chapter 64... a battle is brewing my friends, get ready :D

(p.s. read note at end of chapter please, very important)

VOTE

COMMENT

and ENJOY

"So that's the plan?" Embry asked. Carlisle nodded and he sighed.

They had just discussed the whole deal. The plan was perfect. They would wait several days before embarking on their journey to Cade's palace. There they would ambush him and his guards. Nila proved to be a great leverage.

"And you say he won't have many guards there?"

Nila nodded.

"So it's settled. Paul, Jared, Quil, Embry, Seth, Leah and I will go but Casey will stay behind with Billy and Emily."

Carlisle nodded, "Very well, I'm going as well--"

"No," Sam began, "Thank you but I think we can take it from--"

"Sam, I think we're going to need as many as we can." Embry interrupted.

"Yeah, and besides we're still on a truce here. The bloodsuckers are helping," Paul paused, "sorry, the Cullens are helping." he said causing the others to chuckle at the slip. It had been the longest time since the vampires and werewolves fought. It almost seemed difficult to recall the last time they've fought against each others.

"And besides it's not like you could stop us," Jasper chimed.

Emmett smiled, "Or did you forget that Macy is our friend too?"

"Alright" Sam sighed, "I guess we can...use a little help."

"Ok but wait," all eyes turned to Jared, "what about Jake?"

And speak of the devil the door was slammed open. Bella flinched, but the other turned their heads to the door with confusion. Like the brewing storm outside Jacob made his way into the room. He wore no shirt, for the one he had donned before had shredded when he shifted. His pants hung low on his hips and his feet were bare. His bronze skin was simmering from the rain and he was breathing heavily. Not from the running he had done, no, from anger.

He was furious, beyond furious. His eyes scanned the room until he found who he was looking for. In a flash he had stormed across the room and gripped Sam by the front of his shirt. His teeth were clenched tightly as he drawled his words, "Where. Is. She?!"