Chapter 38 - I Didn't Imprint On Macy

Macy’s POV

“Where do you think they’re going?” I asked Embry while I turned by head to look at Jacob and Bella who had wrapped her arms around his torso as she sat behind him on the motorbike. My inside’s turned sharply when I spotted Jacob’s lips curling into a smirk as he turned and glanced at Bella.

I pushed my hair back just as the breeze of the wind blew it forward. Embry and I were currently standing out on the large porch.

Embry turned his head to look over at Jacob before looking back at me with a lopsided grin.

"Oh, they’re going to find somewhere to fuck in private…” I knew what Embry said had a low chance of that happening.

And if I remember correctly enough, I was sure Bella and pasty face, Edwardo were together. Even though I’ve only been to the Cullens residence as many a twelve times, I saw how Edwardo looked at Bella. As if she was his whole world, and I think Bella somehow felt the same because she was there, every time! But…then again it had been a month and some since I had seen them…

But whatever, Bella was a whole two years older than Jacob there was no way that she would get romantically involved with him. That’s like… Cougarism…right?

 I sucked in a sharp breath and looked at him with wide eyes. Just the thought of Bella being all over him, touching him, kissing him made my insides flip over in nausea.  

He bursted into fits of laughter. “Oh—Wow! You should have seen your face! I was only kidding.” He guffawed. I turned my head over to him and threw a hard glare.

“Shut up…” I growled as I crossed my arms over my chest.

Embry still continued to laugh. “Ok, I’m leaving…” I stated as I turned around and began to walk back into the house, that was until I felt a pair of heated arms engulf my shoulders.

“No wait, stop. I was just kidding…” Embry said as he propped his pointed chin onto my shoulder.

“They’re not going to do anything like that. Yeah, maybe Jacob will try something but Wait, scratch that…Jacob’s too much of a pussy to do anything.” Embry said, his breathe hitting my shoulder. I glanced down at the bandages on my hand, and flexed my fingers, they didn’t hurt much.

I bit the inside of my lip as I glanced at him. One of the things I didn’t get about Embry was that he always had to have a hand on always left a scorching burn on my skin, Jacob had done the same thing, but the differences was that I felt tingly after Jacob touches me.

“Then where are they going…?” I asked him as I turned my eyes over at Jacob and Bella. I was surprised to see Jacob just staring blankly at me, us. Embry and I. That was when I remember Embry had engulfed me with his muscular arms around me and his chin buried into my shoulder.