Chapter 39 - Come With Me

Macy's POV

I narrowed my eyes and pulled myself away from the window once I noticed Bella leaving the room. I carefully walked at the edge of the top truck, of which I had been standing on to see through the high window, and jumped off.

Easily, I landed on my feet and walked around the old truck. "Hey! Macy! Stop, where are you going" Embry called after me. I ignored him and ran to the opening of the garage-like barn.  Immediately, a small figure stormed out, her light brown hair flying behind her as so. Bella.

I pressed my lips together as she past me. She looked upset to say the least.

And I would have walked right after her and asked what was wrong. I would have, if it weren't for the fact I didn't feel bothered enough to. I turned my head to see her still walking down the lane of the house, not turning back to see me or anyone else.

With a final shrug of my shoulders I continued to the large doors and invited myself in.

And just as I walked in I witnessed a tall figure angrily pick up a rusty looking table and throwing it to the other side of the wall. I soon realized that figure had been Jacob, and raised an eyebrow.

"Whoa, anger management anyone...?" I said. Jacob froze.

"Ugh, Macy, I told you not to just barge in like that..." I heard Embry say as he ran through the door only to stop by my side. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, whatever Embry... you're not the boss of me..." I scoffed.

Groaning to himself, Jacob turned around.

 "What are you doing here...?" He asked, his voice coming out a bit shaky.

"Great to see you too, Jakey..." I said with a deadpanned expression before just simply shrugging my shoulders. I walked a little further into the shed-like place, analyzing it with my eyes. Jacob sighed.

"I didn't mean it like that..." He said with a slight roll of his eyes. "I meant... like... how did you get here?" I pressed my lips together. I totally wasn't going to say I followed them here, pffftt...yeah, right.

"Eh...a bike... and a sense of direction... you?" I responded as I glanced around. "Cool place you got here... Jake..." I added as I stretched my arms and placed them behind my head.

"But what got you so worked up that you had to throw the table...?" I questioned while a small smirk formed on my lips. I already formed an idea in my head when I had seen Bella storm out of here earlier. Jake said nothing.

"Let me guess, it has something to do with your fantasy women...huh?" I teased, walking past Jacob and around the room slowly. My eyes analyzing every piece of object in sight. The place was as large as a barn, and on the inside it looked like a dismounted garage without the cars. It held motorbikes, and other parts of anything mechanical. Tools scattered everywhere from Jacob's little tantrum.

I turned back to Jacob with a raised eyebrow. 

"Wait..." Jacob said narrowing his eyes at me. "You were listening to us...weren't you..." I frowned slightly at his accusations.