Chapter 17: Oh dear Leila!

HEY EVERYONE! SORRY IF IVE BEEN NOT UPDATING. IM JUST SO BUSY! ANYWAYS, I'LL TAKE DEDICATIONS. IF YOU WANT ONE, TWEET ME @WHOOPSGRENIS OR JUST COMMENT BELOW! THANK YOU! <3

ENJOY.

--

"Greyson," Staci said, with her eyes on the lyrics I just made. "This one's good."

I smiled and playfully hit her arm, "I'm always good." I laughed and she just rolled her eyes.

"But." She added, sweat came out of my skin. "This isn't complete yet?"

"Don't worry." I smiled and took a deep breath. "It will be soon as I get into that coffee shop again." She stared at me for 2 seconds and I felt uncomfortable. "What?"

"Finish it now." She ended the conversation and walked out. I turned back and saw Tanner and Alexa smiling at me.

"We're going to Melrose again." Says Alexa. "Do you want to go with us?" I thought for a second and then, nodded. I bid goodbye to Staci and went with them.

I went inside the car and sat near the window, I glanced through the surroundings and Alexa noticed me smiling.

"You're inlove, aren't you?"

"What?" I said, shockingly. "I-I'm not? Why did you ask such silly question? I- I'm not."

"You sound very defensive."

"Stop it, big sister." I said and put my headphones on.

"We're here." Says Benny. We got outside the car and went to the cafe. I put my sunglasses on so everyone won't notice me.