Chapter 6: Is that a hotdog suit?

I went home without Greyson. Yes, without him. Duh, I'm a hater.

"So, how was the first date?" Hermione asked.

I sighed, "It was horrible, you butthole."

"I've heard you two went to Paris. Where'd you get tickets for that?"

"It was a park, okay. It was a park!" I shouted with all my emotions.

"Chill!" She shouted back, "Atleast you get to spend time with my husband."

"Yeah, right. And you know what?"

"What?"

"I D-O-N-T GIVE A PIECE OF BUBBLEGUM."

"You are such a freak." She whispered.

I went to my room and browsed my emails. I saw this one from "greymylove@greymail.com". Seriously, greymail.com? People these days.

"Hey you. Yes, you. You are one slutty fan. Stay away from my Greyson if you don't want hates or punches to get in your way. And by the way, you're famous now. Check your twitter. Lovelots, your first hater."

What the actual f-. Slutty fan? Okay, this is getting over the limit. And what is with this twitter thingy? I checked my twitter and timeline, oh why it is full of hates! And there's this top tweet from @JiHazeyfanssx that says:

"Greysonators/Enchancers! Have you heard of @littlemissfreaakyyy? That's the lucky fan who get to date Greyson Chance for 3 days. They went to Paris for their first date. What do you think of that? And not to mention, they've said they love each other loud. Tweet us your comments!"

These are the replies:

"@greymylove: @JiHazeyfanssx I know! I was the one who sent her a mail, full of hate. That girl needs to stay away from my Greyson."

"@mimichance: @JiHazeyfanssx  Omg, Paris? WHY GREYSON WHY."

@loveyougrey: @JiHazeyfanssx that girl needs to stay away or she'll die."

This is all I can put here. There are a lot of them,

and, Who the fck is this JiHazeyfanssx? Spreading news that aren't true. They're going to get killed. After I finish this warcraft game.