Chapter 25: The boat.

HEY GUYS! SORRY FOR TAKING SO LONG TO UPDATE. IT'S JUST, I'VE BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND NOW IT'S DONE! SO I CAN UPDATE THIS STORY ANYTIME I WANT! 

SO THIS ONE'S DEDICATED TO @BERNADETTEPAGULAYAN. HI BERNA. I DO KNOW YOU. :) AND THANKS FOR BEING A NEW READER! I LOVE YOU! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS ONE!

@GREXYCHANCE16, HERE'S THE CHAPTER YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR. 

IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION, JUST COMMENT BELOW! <3

~-~

Fuck this. I'm getting bored. And yes, we're in Paris the park where Greyson fooled me last few months ago.  I kind of miss this park and yea, the park has renovated. The fountain got bigger, 3 more restrooms have been put and there's this small arcade near the fountain.

"Hey YN." Greyson called that made me look at his face. "Remember this park?"

"No, I don't." I refused even though I really do remember. I just, -. Whatever.

"Well, I can say that you have a short memory." He chortled. Marielle smiled at us. 

I just rolled my eyes and we stopped over a lake. 

What? I didn't know this park has a lake. 

"We're going for a boat ride." says Marielle. "You wanna join?" I don't want to interrupt them so I just shooked my head. She smiled at me and turned their backs and climbed on the boat. Marielle's blushing, ew.

I decided to sneak on them while they're on the boat so I hid behind the bushes. 

GREYSON

Marielle and I are on the boat. I'm feeling uncomfortable. Well, atleast I saw her. No, not Marielle but YN. It's my first time to see her wearing a dress. She looked so wonderful. Wait.

I looked at Marielle and found her staring at me. She started leaning again. 

Ugh, what now?

Seems like she's going to kiss me again.

She's leaning forward!

I slowly sat backward. Her lips are almost pressing to mine.

Sorry, Marielle but I have to do this.

*WHOOSH*

YOU

Okay, sneaking is a little fun. 

She's trying to kiss him again!

Don't do it, Marielle! 

Please!

I can't stand watching this thing. I'm going out.

I ran to the arcade and tried to enjoy myself.

I don't know why but I'm hurting. 

No, I don't like Greyson.

It's just... I don't like seeing him with my own bestfriend.

I can't understand my feelings.

I just can't.

GREYSON

"Eek, I don't like you." I said as I hop off from the boat causing it to turn over. 

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH" Marielle shrieked in fear.

"I'm sorry, Marielle!" I shouted and ran.

Was one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I feel a little guilty though.

I admit. I just asked her for a date just to see YN.

Yes, 

I.... I...

I like YN.