Chapter 18: What?

"Hey, Staci." I surprised her. "I've got some good news!"

"What? Make sure I will love those news." She responsed. Wow, She's not even surprised.

"I've finished writing California Sky." I gave her a grin and handed her the papers. "And the other news is, I have wrote another song and I'm halfway there to finish it."

"Very good, Greyson!" She complimented. "Where did you get THIS inspiration?"

This made me stop for a while. "Uhh."

She smiled at me evilly.

"A-a" I stammerred. "A coffee sh-shop in Melrose. Yes."

"Weird." She reacted. "Anyways, keep it up." She smiled at me then left. I plopped myself down on the couch and scratched the back of my neck.

"I, Greyson Michael Chance must know the girl's name. I MUST."

-YOU-

I feel like quitting my job.

Yes, I do feel like quitting.

Ever since I bumped to that guy.

Yes, the guy who was wearing rayban glasses. He's hot.

Should I quit? Or should I not?

So many words inside my head. Why do I have to be so clumsy? Without my clumsiness, I couldn't have bumped to that guy and spilled coffee to his shirt. It made him hotter.

It made him hotter...

Hotter..

Hot-

"YN? Are you okay?"

"I-I don't know. Do I look like I'm okay?"

"Well, it looks like words are going on a stampede inside your head."

Oh, why. It's Marielle.

"Yeah, there's a lot of them." I laughed and stood up. "I feel like quitting."

"Why?" She asked, sounding like she's worried.

"Earlier, I bumped to someone and spilled coffee to his shirt."

"With just one mistake, you feel like quitting?"

"Yes." I said straightly. "It feels like that guy is special to me. Very special."

"Ha, you're ridiculous, YN." She laughed. "Let's go to the park. It's our break anyway."

I nodded and we both got a long together.

========================================

Days and days have passed, Marielle became my bestfriend. And the guy whom I spilled coffee to, comes back to the coffee shop where I work for almost everyday. He must really like the shop.

4:30PM, it is Marielle and I's break time. She went nearer to me as if she's like going to say something. More like a secret.

"Can you keep a secret?"

I knew it was a secret.

"Yeah, ofcourse." I responsed. "I'm your bestfriend. I know a lot of your secrets."

"Oops." She laughed. "I'm just making sure."

I laughed, "C'mon, let it out."

"Do you know that guy who keeps on coming back here in the shop?"

"Who? The one who looks like a 42- yr old? Mr. Fredricksen?" I joked.

"No!" She protested. "Well, he passed by a while ago. He was wearing a gray hoodie!"

Oh, the guy whom I spilled coffee to. "Oh-hh. Th-that guy. What about him?"

"I've heard he's a popstar!~" She freaked out.

"Really?" I gave her a tired look. "I don't even care."

"YN, you're becoming a freak again." She teased. "The secret is I like him! Not as a fan but... you know!"

What?

"Oh, glob! You're becoming a flirt!" I teased back. "Hehe, don't worry, Mar. I'll keep it."

"Thanks, YN." She smiled and tapped my back. After she said that, the guy went inside the shop.

Oh, that wasn't the guy. Suck it, YN. What's wrong with your eyes?