Chapter 13: Hmmm.

-GREYSON-

"Greyson! Greyson! Greyson!"

I keep on hearing fans screaming my name. I miss Asia! My fans here are so dedicated and also my fans in the US. I can't wait to perform for them!

"..And now, I present to all of you," The host said with a thrilling voice. This made the screaming louder. "GREYSON CHANCE!" Everyone screamed so loud as I ran off to the stage.

"Hey everyone!" I waved. The screaming doesn't stop. "I miss you guys so much!"

Yep, screaming here, screaming there. I don't know why but I'm feeling something I don't even know and it bugs me.

"Come with me for a little ride, see the shadows passing by." I sang then I said something unexpectedly. "Freak."

-silence-

What the f did I just say? The screaming stopped and I can hear everyone mumblng and whispering.

"Uhh-hh." I stammered, the music stopped. "Uh I.. I am so sorry. I didn't even know why I said that."

"It's okay, Greyson!!" A fan screamed. "Continue the song!" I smiled to that fan and she almost fainted. The screaming started again.

"Okay, then." I smiled. "Music, please!"  

I continued singing summertrain and my mind keeps on thinking random things like, "freak", "hotdogs", "nuggets" and, "McDonald's". I'm not even hungry!

The show ended. Freaking tired.

"That was great, Greyson Chance!" Troy clapped. "3 more shows to go then we'll go back to LA for your new music!"

"CHYEAH!" I said happily, wiping my sweat with a face towel. "I got so embarrassed a while ago though."

"Yeah, for saying 'freak'!" He laughed. "What's got into you, kid?" He pats my head.

"I don't even know why I said that." I answered removing his hand on my head. "..and I'm 16."

"Whatever." He chuckled. "I'll be on the next room if you need me."