Chapter 4: Still our first freaking date.

Did he just say "I love you"? This question quickly came to my mind. I'd be probably receiving hate by this. 

Greyson looked at me , holding his laugh. 

"You'd be receiving hate and that's for sure." He grinned.

"I know." I sighed, faking a sad face. "Thank you"

Greyson's smile disappeared. See? No one can resist when I'm doing this.

"Sorry." He said. "Uh, d-don't worry. I'll tell them that you're my cousin." 

"What do you mean "cousin"?" I answered. "They know my GORGEOUS face because it was shown on the big screen last night on your show, duh?" 

I can see that Greyson almost choked when I said the "gorgeous face" thingy. He is one mean popstar that's why I hate him.

"Oh, yeah. I remember." He laughed, "Goodluck."

This time tears fell down from my eyes, but don't worry. Those tears were fake. *wink*

"Uhh, don't cry." He said, eating his nuggets. "It will be alright."

After he said, "It will be alright", he started singing his song "summertrain". And as usual, fans screamed and screamed.  Those fangirls, so annoying. irritating. If only I can throw my nuggets to them. 

He sat beside me after he sang and whispered gently to my ears, "Where do you want to go next?"

That was uncomfortable, his breath smells like mint. His perfume touched my nose. After he whispered that, I was shivering to be honest. 

"Oh, I know where we'll go next!" He shouted. "Benny, let's go to Paris."