Chapter 19: I admit, he's hot.

HEY GUYS! I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANKS FOR READING. I DEDICATE THIS CHAPTER TO MY BESTFRIEND, @GrexyChance16 BECAUSE SHE TOLD ME I AM SO STUPID FOR BEING SUCH A CLIFFHANGER. HEY BABE, THIS CHAPTER IS FOR YOU. HOPEFULLY, YOU'LL LIKE IT.

ANYWAYS, ENJOY THE STORY! X

=============================

"Hey sweethearts! I'm terribly sorry for not giving you and update about my music. Just because I love you all, I'm going to release my EP next month!"

"Oh gosh, Greyson! Good thing you thought about making an EP for us!"

"We've been waiting for a long long time, Greyson. A long time. ILY! x"

"Hooray! After 895343587970 years! Thank you!"

"My ears are ready to be graced by such wonderful music of yours, Greyson. Keep rockin'!"

I feel so stupid... and happy at  the same time. I gasped while reading some replies to my tweet. Didn't know they have waited for so long (Wait, is it really that long?).  Whatever, atleast they'll get what they want. (Not a mean popstar, ok.) 

"Where are you going?" Alexa popped out from nowhere. Wow, she sure freaked the hell out of me.

"A-" I replied in a surprised way. "The coffee shop where I used to go everyday. The one in Melrose."

"Again?"  This made me more nervous. Wait, why the heck am I nervous? I am so weird.

"Yes. Again." I sputtered, straightly. With this, her eyes widened while she wiped her cheeks. I smirked and asked if she's going with me. She rolled her eyes and mouthed 'fine'. I smirked for the second time and let a soft chuckle out. She reached out for her bag and went inside the car with me. 

=====================

-YOU-

"Aaaah! YN, I'm inlove."  Marielle freaked out, thinking of the 'hot' guy. I was just staring at her, obviously bored (it's our break time.) "He's freaking adorable."

"You're just his fan." I emphasized. She looked at me, one eyebrow raised. "You just feel -quote- FAN -quote- love."

"Whatever, YN. Whatever." She rolled her eyes and continued rolling. I playfully rolled my eyes back and let a soft chuckle out.

"YN, table 16. One cappucino and vanilla frappe. Do it even if it's your break time."

Suck it!

Marielle let her tongue out at me and chuckled. I rolled my eyes and went to table 16 to gave the order. "One cappucino and a vanilla frappe. Enjoy!"  I fake-smiled to hide my boredom, not looking at the customers.

"Hey YN!" I heard a girly voice, calling my name. I lifted up my face because I was looking at the tray I was holding. It was Alexa.

"YN?" I heard someone whispered after Alexa called me but I didn't mind because all I know is that came from my imagination. 

"Oh, hey Alexa." I greeted with a big smile plastered on my face. "Long time, no see." She smiled at me and I smiled back. I heard someone chuckle that it made me look at the right side.

Wait, it's Marielle's "HOT" guy. 

He was wearing three-fourths and rayban sunglasses. 

"How are you?" Alexa asked which made me look at her direction again.

"I'm good." I said as I plaster a smile on my face. The guy removed his glasses and it caught my attention. I looked at him and our eyes met each other's. 

 I admit, he's hot. 

I flashed an I-need-to-go-now look at Alexa and she nodded, smiling. She waved her hand that made me waved mine too. I rushed to tell Marielle that her "dream guy" is here. 

"How do I look?"  Her cheeks turned pink while she was fixing her hair. I raised my thumb and mouthed 'yeah, sure.' bc I don't know what to say. She smiled at me, said thanks and went out of the room we were staying. I looked at her as she got out of my sight.

I peeked at the small window and saw Marielle talking to her "dream guy". Wait, where's Alexa? She must gone by.

They're talking. They look like they've known each other for a long long time.

I think know that guy.

He looks very familiar, I swear.

I really know that I know that guy.

And I feel like....

I..

I hate him.

Yes, I feel like I do hate him.

Wait, do I really hate him?

Yeah, I think so too.

Really, YN? Really?

Really!??

"YN!!!!!!!!!!!" Someone yelled. "Time to work! You've been having your break time for 2 hours!"

Wait, how long was I thinking? 2 hours? Seriously?

"Coming!" I yelled back and went outside the room. I saw Marielle drooling, swaying.

"What's wrong with you?" 

"He asked me out!"

When I've heard that, I think I felt a burn on my cheeks. What is this crazy feeling?