Chapter 23: Maybe, I do.

HEY GUYS! I'M SO SORRY IF I KEPT YOU WAITING FOR THE NEXT CHAP. WELL. HERE IT IS!

THIS ONE'S DEDICATED TO @ANGELA_GREYGREY12.

THANKS FOR READING, GUYS! LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER AND IF YOU WANT ME TO TWEET YOU IF THERE'S AN UPDATE, COMMENT YOUR TWITTER USERNAMES BELOW.

IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION, JUST COMMENT BELOW! XO. comment your reactions below too! It would be greatly appreciated. muah!

~-~

"I do-----"

Alexa stared at me, seriously, waiting for an answer to come out from my mouth, "You, what?"

"Maybe," I murmured, looking at ground. "Maybe, I do."

"Whatever." She muttered and walked away. "If you need me, I'll be in my room." I watched her walk away. What the hell is wrong with you, Alexa? You were mad earlier then you're cool? I'm done.

Back to Marielle,  Do I really like her? 

YN.

What about YN? 

What about her?

What is wrong with me?

YOU

YN, think.

Just think.

Apple juice or grape juice?

This is annoying me. 

Like what the fuck.

Apple or grape juice?

 I'll go with apple. 

Oh no, grape juice.

Oh, wha--

"YN!" Marielle drawled, coming out from our room. Wait, did I mention that we live in the same apartment? "You wanna come?"

"Where?" I looked at her direction then to the can of juices I was holding again. She opened her mouth for a reply then I cutted her off, "Nope, too busy picking a flavor. Now, shooshoo."

She rolled her eyes and took (not that really deep) breath, "Grape juice." 

I looked at her with annoyed eyes then smirked, "Grape juice it is."  I opened the can and drank it. I looked at Marielle with my eyes, asking where she's going again.

"A park." She rolled her eyes again. "Greyson called me earlier and he wants me to go with him at a park."

This made me want to throw the can at her. Dumb poop. "Then why the hell do you want me to go with you?"

"He wants you to go with us. I don't even know why."

He wants you to go with us.....

He wants YOU.................

Wait, I'm hallucinating, and what the fuck.

He wants me to go with them?? At a park? Well, the park's lame but whatever.

But.

GREYSON

"Is YN coming?"

"Yes, she is."

"Uh, okay then. Are you two ready?"

"Yes, I miss you, Greyson."

"I-I miss y-you too."

"If I'm not mistaken, I heard you say YN's name." Alexa bantered, holding a tray of pancakes. "What about YN?"

"Well, you know." I answered, getting a pancake from the tray she was holding. "She's just-- you know. Just--"

"You're speechless." She looked at me, putting the tray down. "Can you please tell me what's happening? What about YN?"