Chapter 28: A little surprise.

HI!

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

THIS ONE'S DEDICATED -AGAIN- TO:

OPRAH MIKAELA MANGA-CHANCE (ITSOPRAHCHANCE18)

Hi Oprah. Thank you so much for reading this story. I hope you'll enjoy this one. Thanks and I love you! <3

 I think this is kinda long. So, enjoy.

--

If you want dedications, comment below or tweet me @overauhlchances

~.~

6am. I opened the windows and the air went brushing my skin. I drank my coffee as I enjoy my view. I don't know why I woke up this early. I used to wake up every 9am during my day-offs. I think it is because of my dream. It was really weird and I forgot what happened. All I remember is Greyson was there. Yea, this is my first time dreaming about someone. I used to dream unicorns and rainbow stuffs. 

I tried going back to sleep but I just can't so I just opened the windows and sat in my favorite wooden chair as I enjoy the view while hearing Marielle snore. My eyes were about to close when my phone rang. Why does everything have to be a moment crasher!?

"Hello?" I answered without looking at the caller id with a crappy voice.

"Oh. Hey YN! Sorry I disturbed your sleep, I shall call you back again by later!" It's Alexa, speaking.

"Alexa? I-It's okay. State your business."

"Okay. So, I'm really bored and if it's okay, would you come over to my place at 11am?"

This made me yawn for a while, "S-sure. But--"

"Yay! Let's meet at 7-11! Bye! Call me!" She cutted me off. Wow. I heard her giggle before she end the call. I smell something. Yes, something. I looked at my wrist watch and it was already 7:30 am. Wow, time does fly so fast. I stood up from my favorite chair and decided to wake Marielle up.

I was going to shake her when... "Stop, I am already awake. Just make some toasts and I'll be cooking the eggs." Oh, okay. I went out from the room and went straightly to the kitchen. I put some bread on the toaster and went to the living room. I opened the tv to watch Good Morning America. 

News here, news there until, "As we have promised to the fans, here's Greyson Chance! Enjoy!" My mouth slowly shaped into 'o' as I watch Greyson perform. I have never seen or heard him perform again. The last was when Hermione invited me to watch him live. Memories came running back to my mind. As he was singing and playing the piano, he looked at the camera and gave his signature smile which is DREAMY. 

...which is dreamy. 

I looked at the floor and bit my lower lip. Greyson's voice is so, so.. so.. I-I don't know.

It's just....

Amaz-------

"Is that Greyson!!!!!!??"  Marielle stormed out from the kitchen holding a pan. I looked at her direction  and her face was like why-are-you-watching-him. She went nearer to me and grabbed the remote control and changed the channel to kids singing and dancing. "That's more like it! That's better than watching a guy who likes farting!" She giggled and went back to the kitchen. I was about to slap her because I wasn't done watching and drooling over Greyson! Moment crasher!