Chapter 21: Pretty, pink floral dress.

HEY GUYS! YAY, IF YOU REACHED THIS CHAPTER, I'M SAYING THANKS AGAIN! ANYWAYS, THIS TIME. I'M GOING TO PUT SOME SONGS FROM YOUTUBE IN THE MULTIMEDIA PART. YOU HAVE TO PLAY THEM WHILE READING A CHAPTER (THERE WOULD BE A SIGN IF YOU'RE GOING TO PLAY IT!). THANKS!

ANYWAY, THIS CHAPTER IS FOR @GreysonLoverz. SHE WAS THE VERY FIRST ONE WHO ASKED FOR A DEDICATION. HEY THERE, GREYSONLOVERZ! THANKS FOR READING THE STORY! <3 I love you!

I take dedications, guys! If you want one, just comment below! Thank you. Enjoy!

======

6PM, Coffee shop, break-time room.

"How do I look?" Marielle asked with her hands on the both sides of her dress.

"You look great." I answered with my thumbs up. This is the very first time I complimented her.

She ran to me for a hug, "Thanks, YN. You're the best! I'm sure Greyson will love this!" I can feel her giggling.

Oh, ya, I remember. Greyson Chance. He's going to date the guy I used to date. Wait, I remember I just won. That was not a real date. And I'm shutting up.

BEEP.....

This made our heads turn to the beeping sounds' direction.

"He's here."

My smile slowly disappeared. She was giggling of excitement. I looked at her as she left the room.