Chapter 7: Sparks in his eyes.

"[YN], Why are you wearing such thing?" Hermione said with a worried face.

"That jerk Greyson made me wear this and good thing, you're not laughing." I answered, covering my face. 

She stared at me for 4-5 seconds and no wonder, she bursted out, laughing.

"Butthole." I said, spitting on her.

"Ew, your saliva!" She freaked out and ran. 

I got up from the bench and saw some kids looking at me, some are laughing. I've never been so embarrassed in my whole life. 

~~JILL AND HAZEL

"What the heck is she doing with that suit?" Hazel said, hiding in the bushes with Jill.

"I don't know but this is spicy! Go and take a picture of her!" Shouted Jill, laughing evilly. 

"Fine." Hazel replied. She was going to take a picture of [YN] wearing a hotdog suit but then you got up faster that when she clicked the camera, it was like a ghost with a blurry quality. 

"What the?" Jill reacted. "Next time, I'm going to take the photos, you dumb poop."

GREYSON

Okay, this is getting better and better. I made her wear a hotdog suit! And the best part was when there's this lady with her daughter came up to her and ask for some hotdogs. *laughs* *laughs* She looks so cute though. I think I have a crush on this girl with a bitchy attitude. *winks*

"You did good." I said, with my hands on my waist, holding my laugh for once again.

"You, jerk are so gonna  pay for this." She said. Feels like she's going to explode from madness. I can see her cheeks turning red. This girl is cool though. She got up and I saw some kids laughing at her. 

I laughed. I've never been this happy until I met [YN]. I followed her and she noticed.

"Why are you following me?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.

I gave her an i-dont-know look. She shook her head, turned back, and continued walking.