Chapter 33: Butthole

HELLO EVERYONE! I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING SO LONG. :( IT'S JUST SCHOOL IS GIVING SO MUCH WORKS. I HOPE YOU'LL ENJOY THIS ONE. THANK YOU GUYS! AND I THINK THIS IS A SHORT UPDATE. SORRY =((((((

FOLLOW ME: @EDMONDSDELIGHT

THIS ONE'S DEDICATED TO GREYGREYSWIFT. THANK YOU FOR READING. LOVELOTS. X

~*~

I was about to go to my room to get my phone and call Caleb, Brett and Maddox when Alexa spoke again. "No, no. never mind. I don't want to see your friends. You guys are so annoying when you are with each other. Just put your ass down that damn chair again." My nose holes became bigger as I exhaled. I pulled the chair, making a noise. "Now what do you want?"

She scrunched up her nose and stood up, "Um, nothing. Bye." and left me with the snowflakes falling from my hair to my nose. Hell, why is my nose too big!?

"Screw you, Alexa!" Damn, that girl likes messing up with me. I stood up, hugging myself and went inside my room. I tossed myself on my king sized bed ;).  I checked my phone contacts and saw YN's name. I unconsciously called her. 

"Hello? Who's this?"

"Your dad."

"My dad's dead."

I fell from my bed upon hearing that. Fuck.

"Um, sorry oh fuck. This is Greyson. Sorry, YN."

"This isn't YN." My eyes widened upon hearing that. 

I ended the call quickly and felt my right arm throw the phone. Straight into the bin. 

"Damn, Greyson!" I clenched my fist and punched myself. 

YOU

It was a cold afternoon on a Tuesday. I just got home from Alexa's gigantic house. I was infront of the big window, watching snow crystals fall by. I don't really like winter that much but somehow, I find it amazing. I turned around and tossed myself on the bed, thinking about random things. I turned my head to the right where my side table is placed and saw 4 books; 2 half unread. I felt the urge to grab and finish reading but I realized I was too lazy. I just closed my eyes and took a nap.

~

"Hey."

"You sleeping?"

"Hello?"

Ugh.

"If you're sleeping, would you please wake up?"

"I guess I should do it the hard way."

"Hmm."

??????????????????????????????????????????????

"""""""""FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEE EE E!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"""""""""""""

"WHAT THE FUCK" I got up, nervously and grabbed all my stuffs on the side table and found myself looking for a bag. My hair was a mess, My shorts were falling down.

"Kidding." I heard someone giggle. I stopped running and stood still, moved my eyes to the left. 

It's Hermione. 

"What the hell?!" I cried. "Why would you do such thing!!? You almost gave me a heart attack!!!!"

She just laughed. "I was doing my best to wake you up gently but you didn't so....." I grabbed a pillow and threw it on her face. "Butthole."

"Stop calling me that!" She shouted and walked away. I smirked and turned, didn't even realize she got my phone.

5 minutes later, I heard noises. I walked through the door and peeked. I saw Hermione talking to someone. The phone she's holding as familiar though. 

~~~

That's it for today, I guess? I think I would update next week. Thanks guys and sorry!