Chapter 29: A little surprise (B)

HEY GUYS. I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE THIS ONE!

THIS ONE'S DEDICATED TO:

Little Miss Chance. :)) (supergreysonnn)

~Hi! I hope you'll enjoy this one. Thanks and I love you! :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION, JUST COMMENT BELOW.

'''''~~

"YN!?"

My heart beat so fast when I heard my name drawling out from his mouth. I shouldn't have came here! I should have listened to my instincts earlier that morning. My head is spinning, something's bugging my stomach. "G-GREYSON!?"  He just looked at me with wide eyes while I, crossing my fingers from the back, hoping Alexa would come out from their kitchen as now. 

"Hi bro!" Oh thank Pete's goodness, Alexa's back. I saw Greyson looked at her direction, with a kind of oh-no look plastered on his face while Alexa, giving him an evil nod. There was a moment of an awkward silence. I put out a nervous smile and stood up from the couch. "May I use the toilet?" I broke the silence even though I don't want to pee. I'M DYING OF AWKWARDNESS. 

I heard Alexa say no, but then refused. "I-I mean, y-yes. It's to the left near the kitchen." She put a hand on her forehead then looked evilly at Greyson again. I said thanks then headed to the bathroom. I gently closed the door, closed my eyes and heaved out a very deep sigh. I opened  my eyes and these eyes I'm having started sparkling.

THEY GOT A FUCKING HUGE TOILET

THEY GOT RAINBOW TISSUES

IT SMELLS LIKE STRAWBERRY IN HERE

THEIR TOILET BOWL HAS AN AUTO-FLUSH

Sweet mother of monkey milk. 

GREYSON

"Alexa!" I chided looking at the ground. "Can't you still get enough? You already told her I like her!" She started to hold her laugh. "What?"

She chuckled as she puts the tray she was holding over the table, "I didn't tell her, guhdoy." I heaved out a sigh of relief when those words came out from her mouth. I turned back and was about to go upstairs again when she stopped me using some words. "But I'm going to tell her as soon as she gets out from the toilet." This made me turn to her direction again. She looked at me like she's wanting something. 

I rolled my eyes, "Fine, what do you want?" I put my hands into my waist, waiting for her answer.

"Stay here. With us." She finally answered but wait. Why would she like me to stay with them? "Go, join our conversation." I was about to say 'no way' but she cutted me off . "Or else, I'll tell her." I gave her a tired-fine look. She answered me with a 'sit' look. I rolled my eyes and sat on the sofa. A few moments later, YN came out from the toilet. 

"Welcome back!" Alexa cheerfully greeted, freaking the hell out of YN. Her reaction made me hold my laugh. 

"Thanks?" YN dodged to avoid awkwardness. It's pretty obvious that she just used the toilet because she can't stand the awkwardness in the air. I pretty much feel the same way, but not that much. I looked at her too slowly and carefully so I won't get caught. 

YOU

I peeked at them and saw Greyson sit. WHY 

I need to go out bc I've been here for almost 3 minutes. Well, it's kind of long for me. I slowly opened the door and came out. Suprisingly, Alexa cheerfully greeted me with a 'welcome back' that made me almost jumped like a horse. Goodness, Alexa! I said thanks in a questioned way and sat way too far from Greyson. Maybe like, 10 inches. DUH, even though we're 10 inches away from each other, I still feel my knees shaking!

"YN, this is Greyson." Alexa introduced. I waved at Greyson and he just hit his signature smile that made my knees shake even more and had pancakes flipped inside my stomach. "Greyson, this i--------------------------"

"YN. I know." He cutted Alexa off. I looked at him with my mouth shaped into 'o'. My knees shook even more and more, my stomach felt a lot of pancakes flipping. Alexa gave him an evil smile. "Duh, y-you said her name that's why I knew. A-and she's Marielle's bestfriend." This made my knees stopped from shaking and the pancakes flipping. He must have really forgotten about me. I looked at Alexa and slightly nod and smiled. 

"Okay? I'll just go to my room for a while. I need to get something. Enjoy while I'm gone."  ending her  conversation with us. "And YN?" This made me look straightly into her eyes. "Would you please scoot a little closer  to Greyson? It's really awkward." My heart beat so fast and did as what she had said. She left us and went to her room. Greyson and I are like 1 inch away from now.  

"Uh, YN." Greyson started that made me answer him with a shy-nervous smile. 

--

tweet me @overauhlchances. comment your reactions. I'll be away for 2 days. And I'll update if I get 10 votes. Sorry :) ilysm guys