Chapter 22: WE KISSED!!!!!!!!

HEY GUYS! SO, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED '''AGAIN''' TO MY BESTFRIEND, @ITSMEEKIM14. HAHAH. LOVE YOU KIM! <3

SO, GUYS. YOU AND MARIELLE ALREADY SHARE AN APARTMENT. SO, YEAH. THAT'S IT. 

IF YOU WANT DEDICATIONS, COMMENT BELOW! ALSO, COMMENT YOUR REACTIONS AND VOTE! <3

THIS ONE'S VERY SHORT SO PLEASE FORGIVE ME!

==

-GREYSON-

I've been thinking about YN since from the past 5 days I saw her in that restaurant where I got mobbed. 

"Greyson, are you okay?" Marielle, which is sitting next beside me, worriedly asked. 

I brushed my hair with my hands, "Yes, I am. Thanks." I licked my lips and she stared at me. 

This made me stare at her too. 

She started to lean forward.

I noticed her close her eyes.

She leaned forward.

Damn it, Greyson. 

-YOU-

I was reading a magazine when I felt my heart beat faster.  Wow, my heart hasn't beat this fast. 

What's happening to me?

I stood up from the couch I was flopping down. I looked at the mirror and found a single tear on my left eye.

"What the fuck."  I blurted to myself. "Where did this tear come from?"

Dumb poop, YN. You cried.

Wait, why am I crying anyway?  I looked at myself on the mirror. My cheeks were red as tomatoes. I touched them and I heard the door open with a slam which almost gave me a fucking heart attack. 

"WE KISSED!!!!!!!!!!" Marielle shrieked. My heart beat faster than ever. I can feel my cheeks burning. I can feel... I-I. I DON'T KNOW!  "GREYSON CHANCE AND I KISSED!!!!!!!" 

I almost died when I heard she and Greyson kissed. I ALMOST died. I should have. I SHOULD HAVE DIED!

I don't know what's happening to me. I just. I-I don't know. There's this nerve inside me that Greyson... Gre-. I don't know. 

YN, why are you feeling this way? Are you inlove?

NO, I can't be. I can't be inlove. No, just no. 

=GREYSON=

"You what!?" Alexa thundered with her hands on her waist. "I thought you don't like her?" 

I wiped my face with my hand, "I-I don't know. She just started leaning forwa-"

"Do you like Marielle?" She cutted me off, coming closer to me. 

"I.. I"

"Do you like her?"

"I do-------" I mumbled.

Greyson Michael Chance, make up your fucking mind!