Chapter 8: Is this for real?

"Thanks Greyo." I said as I got out from his car.

"See you tomorrow." He said and winked at the same time.

I slammed the door of his car and went inside our house. I saw Hermione from the glass door, looking at me. Do I look like I'm still wearing my previous suit? Yes. The hot-. No, I don't want to mention it. Psh.

"Butthole? I don't want anything." Hermione said before I was going to say something. What's wrong with this butthole-looking freak? Wow, she really knows my lines.

I opened my mouth like I was about to say something but not even a single thing came out and there's this someone who quickly came to my mind. After this, I pushed her and went to my room. 

I was about to open my door but someone pulled my arm.

"What?!" I shouted, knowing that Hermione might be the one who pulled my arm but I turned and saw Greyson instead of her.

"Hermione? Where are you?" I shouted and yea, Greyson is infront of me.

"She went out with a dog named, Barfy." Greyson told me.

"What are you doing here? I thought you were gone already."

"I wasn't. When Hermione told you something before you went inside, I tried to sneak in before you go inside." He grinned with his eyes widely.

"What? Are you a kind of - I don't know?"

"That's what you called ninja moves!" He said, doing some crazy ninja moves. This guy is crazy.

"What do you want?" I asked him as I curled up a smile.

"That smile! It gives me shivers!" He said, looking high.

"What?"

"Nothing. I just want to spend more time with you since tomorrow will be our last date."