Chapter 30: Those feelings.

Anyway, this chapter contains DRAMA.

CREDITS TO MY LOVELY BESTFRIEND, @GREXYCHANCE16 FOR THE NEW STORY COVER. MUAH!

 remember what you read from the previous chapter, baby. ;)

This one's dedicated to:

Leah Zarcilla (LEAHZARCILLA1) (I randomnly picked hehe.)

~~Hi Leah, I didn't see you vote but whatever, I think you're a new reader or  perhaps, a silent one. ;) I hope you like this one AND vote and comment soon. ;) Love you. :* 

~__~~

"Uh, yes?" I answered Greyson upon hearing my name coming out. I tried not to shake while answering so I just kind of stammered answering. He looked up at the ceiling with his hands, spread over the sofa. I think he's going to say something important. I feel a little bit of excitement. 

He looked at me, "How's Marielle?" Wow, I thought he was going to say something else. Upon hearing those words, it made me feel a little of anger because I remember what he did. 

My furious eyes came out, "So, you think I have forgotten about what you did to her? Well, no. She's now through with you and had quit her feelings." I pointed a finger to him that made him looked at me so strange. "You know, if I was on her shoes, I wouldn't even cry. I could have just break your bones." Ooh, bitchy YN is here. 

"It was an accident, okay?" He cackled in between words he's saying. "I-I saw a spider that's why I jumped off." He continued cackling. His reasons. It's pretty obvious he's lying.

"I know you're lying, Greyson." I fumed, looking straightly at him. "You always laugh in between words you're saying everytime you lie. I know you a lot." I grabbed a cookie from the tray, not even regretting saying that. I bit the cookie and drank my juice. Greyson said nothing upon hearing that. 

Why? What did I say? 

"H-how did you know?" 

"Duh, I noticed it when we were still 'dating'." I answered him straightly and continued eating some cookies. "Alexa bakes so well. Mmm."

Greyson stopped speaking for a moment. He must be processing. I know he has forgotten about me. I said that in purpose because I really do wanted him to remember.  

I can now explain those feelings I feel everytime I think about him.

Everytime I hear his name.

Everytime I see a picture of him.

I can now explain why my cheeks turn red everytime I see him with my bestfriend.

I can now explain why I feel flipping pancakes over my tummy since the second day of our "date".

It is because...

I like him.

A lot.

It was an accident being picked as the ''lucky fan''.

Nothing like what I have expected.

SURELY not what I wanted.

but suddenly, my whole life kinda change. I don't feel bitchy anymore. I used to hate guys because of my ex-boyfriend.

Destiny, thank you for making me see him again.

GREYSON

She knows I laugh in between words I'm saying when I lie. How did she know? Is she some kind of a wizard or something?

"DUH, I noticed it when we were still "dating"."

This made me stop for a while. I looked at her grab some cookies and drink her juice. Wow, I had never thought she would still remember that. I thought she doesn't have a long term memory because back after my mini concert in Los Angeles, after she got picked, she suddenly forgot about the date. Heck, you don't know how glad I am hearing those words. I really thought she had forgotten about me but no. NO. 

I like YN since the very first time she told me that she hates me.

I like her words like "You're a son of a gun", "You're a piece of bubblegum",  "Butthole". 

I find it really cute when she says those words especially when she blushes.

YN in a hotdog suit really turned me on.

Plus, she makes me laugh everytime. 

Her freakiness made me like her even more.

Destiny, thank you for making me see her again.

 "YN." I looked at her that made her look at me too. "I mi------------" I was about to complete this when someone interrupted.

"YN? Greyson? Why?"

READ~~

Tweet me~~ @overauhlchances.

Who could it be? ;) Guess, guys, guess!