Chapter 12: Guess who's going to London!

"Are you serious, mom?"

"I said yes, I am!" She answered and went to her room. I followed her.

"Mom, can I still go to London if I tell you that..."

"That?" She asked as she was fixing her bed.

"I'm not ready for college yet."

"Well," says mom and faced me. "You can but you're going to work for my bestfriend and since you're 15, I think you can handle it."

My jaw dropped, "No way, mom. I love you!" I came up to her and gave a big hug. "So, what work is it?"

She sighed, "You have to work on a coffee shop, sweetie. My bestfriend, Andrea's coffee shop."

"Oh, Mrs. Johnson? It will be fine, mom."

She smiled and hugged me. She also told me that I'm leaving tomorrow night. I started packing up and saw a medium bag in the corner. I came to pick it up and checked what's inside. It was the hotdog suit Greyson made me wear. I forgot about him earlier too fast. I guess I am just so excited for my flight tomorrow. I looked at the pockets of that hotdog suit and found a piece of paper. I was going to read it when mom called me for dinner.

~~

Another day has passed. Goodbye, Los Angeles! Hello, London! <3

"I'm going to miss you, sweetie!" Mom said as she grab for some tissues.

"Don't worry, mom." I hugged her. "Just what you said, I'll be gone just for a year and I'm staying at Mrs. Johnson's apartelle."

"Take care." She replied. I left her and went on the plane. I looked at her as I leave, she waved goodbye.

As I was in the plane, I put my headphones in and browsed my twitter. I decided to delete it since I'm getting a lot of hates again and this JiHazeyfansxx keeps on talking trash about me. Bye twitter. I leaned my head to the window and fell into a deep sleep.

~

"Miss," Ugh. I felt someone tapping my shoulder. "We're already here."

"Oh, okay. Thank you." I yawned. I got up and put a different song on the track.