Chapter 31: Butthole freak.

HIIIII HEEYYY HIII HEEEY! 

THIS ONE'S DEDICATED TO:

 DENISE. (@Greyden)

 Hope you enjoy this one.

10 votes before posting the next chapter. :)

~~~~~~~

"YN? Greyson? Why?" This made our heads turn to the voice's direction. My eyes widened.

Greyson shooked his head,  "What do you mean by why, Alexa?" Oh no, please don't tell me she heard what I said.  Oh no, no, just no.  Alexa sat in the middle of Greyson and I's seat. She looked at the ceiling. "You guys dated? Why didn't you tell me?" 

"U-uhh, A-Alexa, I j-just.." I stammered. Greyson let out a soft chuckle, "She won a date with me. She was at my last concert in LA. She was like 'woo! woo! Greyson, I love you!' Hehe."  Upon hearing that, my mouth shaped into 'o'.

"Butthole! I wasn't even screaming that!" My fists curled up. They both looked at me strangely. "U-uhh. I-I mean, I went with my cousin b-because I'm going to be grounded if I didn't. Yeah, that's what I meant." Their faces didn't even change.

Alexa mumbled, "Butthole? What?" My eyes widened and a fake grin curled up on my face then suddenly, she started holding her laugh. I let out a sigh of relief. I thought she was going to say I'm a freak. 

"Freak." This word came out of Greyson's mouth. Memories came back running through my head and I suddenly missed Hermione. I wonder what that butthole is doing right now.  After he said that, he smirked at me that made me smirked back at him. Alexa's suddenly changed into an evil one that made me look at her. "What?"

"Why are you guys smirking at each other? Are you guys going to have-----"

"Alexa, what!? No! What are you thinking? No!" I cutted her off by shouting. What was she thinking? Greyson? Me? Doing it? FUCK NO. WHAT! Greyson started to chuckle. 

Alexa holded her laugh, "YN? What I was going to say was 'are you guys going to have plans in pranking me? What were you thinking? Oh my gosh." This is getting embarrassing. YN, why do you have to think such thing? Oh my gosh. 

Greyson laughed with his palm on his face, "Oh gosh, YN. After all this time, you made me burst out again." This made my heart race fast. Yes, I was always making him laugh before, I don't know why. :') I smiled cos I can't keep hiding it. They noticed. "Wow, I didn't know you can smile!" Greyson chuckled.

"Tss." I hissed making Alexa giggle. "Ofcourse, I can. What's the use of these lips if I can't?" Greyson cackled and it made me smile even more. I just can't refrain myself from smiling. He's too cute when he giggles. Fuck.