Chapter 11: Every Hello Ends With A Goodbye.

"How was the song?" Greyson asked as he got nearer to me. My cheeks started to turn red.

"I.. It was good." I answered, looking down so he won't notice I'm blushing. He lifted up my chin and chuckled.

"What?"

"You're blushing!"

"I'm not!" I denied as I put away his hand. "Don't touch me. I hate you."

"You're so cute!" He grinned and pinched my nose. Did he just- Yes, he did.

"Wait, someone's calling." He said and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

-GREYSON-

"Greyson, we're leaving in an hour." Staci said.

"Uhh. Where are we going?"

"Duh? Asia! What's got into you, Greyson?"

"Ohhyea, Asia. Sorry. But what about my things?"

"Don't worry. They're already here. Hurry. Troy is waiting, he's already in Asia."

"Okay, fine. Bye." I said, ending the call. I looked at YN and was going to open my mouth to say something.

"Bye, you freaking douche." She cutted. Yep, haterz.

"Who are you?" I responsed in a sarcastic way. "What a cunt."

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes. "Have a safe flight. Always remember that I hate you." She chuckled.

"Whatever." I copied. "Go home, you freak."

She let her tongue out and gave me a silly face. "Monkey." I teased.

"Damn you!" She shouted. This wanted me to pinch her nose again.

"Okay, okay." I giggled. "Benny will send you home. Goodbye."

"How about you?" She asked.

"My other car and driver is also there, don't worry." I answered, tapping her shoulders. "Say goodbye to your cousin for me."