Chapter 20: He asked her out.

• Dedicated kay Kimberlyne Rondilla. (@itsmeekim14)

HEY! If you have reached this chapter, I am saying big thanks to you! I love you! <3 Anyway, I dedicate this chapter to my other bestfriend, Kim (@itsmeekim14 x). And she doesn't have a wattpad account but I still dedicate this chapter to her!

ENJOY READING, LOVIES! <3

I take dedications! If you want one, tweet me @overauhlchances or just comment below! Thanks!

--

"He asked me out!"

I felt a burn in my cheeks when I heard her say that. Wait, why? They just talked for 2-3 hours then boom?!! That was fast!

Wait, YN. Why are you like this anyway?

I hate talking to myself.

"U-uhhh." I stammered. This made her frown. "Th-that's good!"

"YN, is there something wrong?"

Yes, there is!

"YN?"

What, freak?

"YN, are you still there?"

Ofcourse, I am! Do I look like I'm not?

Silence passed by and for a moment there, I feel a slap on my cheek.

"Aww!" I yelped. "What was that for?!" I shrieked in horror just to find my cheek red bc of the slap.

"Oh, goodness YN." Marielle sighed with relief as she puts her hand on her chest. "I thought you're not going to let air out from your body anymore." 

Really.

"Whatever." I shrugged and playfully rolled my eyes. She chuckled. What's wrong with this girl?

"Whatever too, YN." She rolled her eyes. "So, help me choose a dress for tomorrow night?" 

I raised an eyebrow and answered, "For what?"

"Greyson asked me out! How many times do I have to tell you?"