Forest boy

[Day-1]

[August 31, 2017. 4:05 pm]
[Larken Forest]

Taehyung couldn't believe he got himself lost in a forest while on vacation.

He roamed around for fifteen minutes after his phone lost connection. Getting himself even more lost.

A helpless sigh left him as he leaned against a tree. The birds chirping all around him.

But suddenly it all became silent.

That could only mean an animal or something was nearby. The blond froze completely still so he could detect movement.

But a startled shriek left him once something tapped his shoulder. Taehyung swiftly turned around and came face to face with a boy.

He was about the same age as him. Jet black hair and charcoal eyes. Sharp brows and chiseled jawline. He was handsome to say the least. And eventhough the boy was about Taehyung's height, his body was huge to the point it fully engulfed Taehyung's own.

"Who are you and what is a pretty a thing like you doing here?" The male asked in his raspy voice. His dark eyes staring deeply into Taehyung's.

"U-um, why should I tell you? This forest isn't your property!" He puffed up his cheeks blushing. The raven looked at him amused. "You're lost aren't you" he stated more than questioned, his tone teasing.

Taehyung blushed slightly from embarrassment and mumbled a small yes whilst pouting.

The raven chuckled deeply, his smile very attractive to the blond. "I can take you out of here if you want, I live nearby and I'm familiar with the terrain" the handsome stranger kindly offered.

Taehyung hesitated since he barely knew the guy. The raven seemed to understand his discomfort and smiled gently, "my name is Jeon Jeongguk by the way. What's your name pretty?" The male casually flirted with that gorgeously handsome face of his.

Taehyung blushed bright red at this point.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛