Garden

[Day-6]

[September 5, 2017. 1:30 am]
[Location: Unknown]

Jeongguk was staring back at Taehyung with a smile. Their hands intertwined as the raven led him somewhere special.

Taehyung felt his heart going giddy as he stared at the handsome male. Jeongguk was in a flannel shirt and jeans. Yet he made the simple attire look stunning.

The weather was amazing and it was just the two of them. Everything was perfect except for one.

Taehyung didn't know how he got here.

It all seemed beautiful like a dream. And it probably was. But that was okay. After having horrendous nightmares for days, Taehyung was more than pleased to have a dream.

Especially with his lover in it. So without any complaint, Taehyung followed the raven. Jeongguk whispering sweet words to him that made his tummy tingle.

He looked around the trees and figured he was somewhere in the Forest.

"Babe, would you close your eyes for a minute?" Jeongguk requested sweetly. His eyes staring at him with so much love it was heart fluttering.

The blond smiled shyly and did as told. Jeongguk pulling him along. Dry leaves crunching against their feet.

When the raven finally told him to open his eyes the bond couldn't help but gasp at the scenery before him.

It was a large garden filled with flowers. The flower field stretching for as far as his eyes could see. The flowers glittering in the sunlight like pretty gems.

Taehyung recognized these flowers as Jeongguk's favorite. It was a Smeraldo garden.

A sigh of admiration left Taehyung as Jeongguk lead him further. "Ggukie this is gorgeous" he whispered. Jeongguk smiled at him. "I'm glad you like it. This place is what I like to call my home, my solace" the raven said staring at him dreamily. Taehyung could feel himself blush.

The two sat down in the middle of the flowers and basked in the sun. Sharing small sweet kisses from time to time.

The raven laid down with a sigh. Absolute content in his eyes. Taehyung observed his features in awe. How could someone be this pretty?

He laid down beside him too. The sun now mellowing down its harsh rays.

They intertwined their hands once more.

"I love spending time with you Tae," the raven said with his eyes closed and a happy smile. "Me too," the blond said giving him a chaste kiss.

They stayed like this for a moment or a few longer. Then Taehyung felt Jeongguk tug his hand softly. He smiled but didn't mind it, wanting to lay there a little more.
But then another tug came. This one much stronger.

Taehyung looked at him to say his disapproval but a gasp left him instead as he stared in fear at the sight.

Jeongguk was being swallowed up into the ground like quicksand.

Taehyung remembered screamed Jeongguk's name but the latter didn't respond. His eyes closed as his body sunk in further.

He pulled at his hand but to no avail. He cried and begged for the other to wake up, he pulled and thrashed but nothing worked.

And then his hand slipped away from the raven's before Jeongguk completely disappeared inside the earth. Smeraldo covering up the whole space.

Taehyung cried and slammed his fist against the ground but Jeongguk was gone.

The blond gasped as he sat up in bed. Today he was in Namjoon's room. Hoseok on the mattress on the floor and Namjoon beside him snoring.

Taehyung looked at the clock and it read seven in the morning. The blond with a shaky breath and scared heart got out of his covers.

And before Taehyung could comprehend what he was doing he was already dashing out of the gates.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛