History ¹

[Day-4]

[September 3, 2017. 6:33 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Taehyung's room]

Taehyung was still shaking from what he saw the previous night. Having such horrible and frightening nightmares every night seemed to be taking a toll on him slowly.

No matter how much his friends tried to comfort him, the blond still felt uneasy. A chilling feeling running under his skin all the time.

The blond slowly got out of his room. It was still the wee hours of the morning. He knew his friends were tired from trying to console him all throughout the night. So as quietly as he could, Taehyung got out of the room with the intention to visit a certain raven in the forest.

He knew it was way too early but something in him felt at ease whenever he thought about the tall muscular male.

"Why are you walking around this early?" Jimin's sudden voice made him squeak. That's when he noticed the latter sitting on the reception desk.

"Sorry, didn't mean to frighten you" the male said apologetically. Taehyung smiled and shook his head, "it's alright. What are you doing working so early? Don't you ever sleep?" The blond asked jokingly as he leaned against the desk. The lobby was quiet, but when was it not?

Jimin chuckled at his remark, "I could ask the same" he smiled. "I've been having nightmares every night" the blond whispered solemnly. Jimin looked at him with sympathy.

"You're not the first one though if that makes you feel any better" the small male mumbled. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows. "What? What do you mean?"

"This hotel holds many horrible secrets Taehyung. I can't tell you what, but it's... haunted." Jimin said with a mysterious whisper. Taehyung shudder. "This place is just weird. I would let you leave early if I could. But I am unable to. My job defies that purpose" Jimin's voice was so soft, it almost sounded pained.

"Jimin, if you hate it here so much then why are you still working here?" The blond asked puzzled and scared.

Jimin just smiled. "I can't. I can't leave" he looked like he would almost cry. Taehyung's heart clenched at his glossy eyes.

Something was definitely wrong with this place.

⏳⌛⏳⏳⏳⌛