Friend

[Day-2]

[September 1, 2017. 3:24 pm]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Entrance gate]

"We're sorry for causing you so much trouble Jeongguk-ssi" Namjoon said scratching his head embarrassed whilst Hoseok bowed continuously.

"It's alright. It was an eventful day today but I enjoyed spending my time with this beauty so it's all good" the raven said smirking towards Taehyung. The blond blushed red.

Namjoon and Hoseok side-eyeing him teasingly. "Don't stare at me like that when you two got lost hmph. What happened to "we're setting up a trail so we don't get lost like you"~" the blond mocked. This time the duo blushed from embarrassment.

Jeongguk laughed at the interaction. "What good friendship you guys have. I envy you" the raven said looking at them with a fond smile.

"Well no point envying us, why not just become our friend?" Hoseok asked cherpily. Jeongguk stared at them shocked for a second.

"So what say Mr. Jeon? Would you be our friend?" Namjoon asked with his dimpled smile. "Please please" Taehyung looked up at him with sparkly eyes.

Jeongguk chuckled. "I would love to be your friend" he said and smiled. Taehyung and Hoseok were about to jump in joy but Jeongguk continued, "but I don't want to be Taehyung's friend" the raven said blatantly.

Taehyung's smile instantly dropped. "Why" he asked solemnly, his eyes glistening with sadness.

Hoseok and Namjoon had furrowed their eyebrows. Jeongguk smiled at the blond and leaned in slightly "Because a pretty thing like you should be dated and doted on" he whispered huskily but everyone heard him.

Hoseok and Namjoon smirked before sneakily leaving the two alone.

Taehyung was blushing beet red. "You can't say stuff like that out of the blue!" He whined and hit the latter's chest lightly and huffed. "I just can't help myself. You're too cute" the raven smirked.

"You're doing it again!" The blond stomped his foot. "But I'm serious though, I at least want to take you out on a date. Get to know you better. After all, if you haven't noticed, this is only our second time meeting" Jeongguk pointed out.

"Now that you mention it, this is going a bit too fast no?" Taehyung asked tilting his head. "Who cares, we set our own pace Taehyung. I only care to know I you're willing to go out with me" Jeongguk said with a shrug yet his eyes were serious and determined.

Taehyung smiled up at him. "I guess it wouldn't hurt to be doted on by a handsome stranger" he giggled whilst the latter smirked at the compliment.

"It's a date then. Tomorrow at eleven am?" He asked. The blond gave him a shy nod.

"Alright, amazing. I've got to go now though, thanks for the flowers pretty. This was the best birthday. See you tomorrow" he winked and walked away.

Leaving behind a blond tomato.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛