Secrets

[Day-3]

[September 2, 2017. 11:13 am]
[Town Lumena]
[Granny Mei's shop]

"Hey, granny Mei?" Hoseok called out to the lady sitting in front of him. Granny hummed whilst sipping her tea.

"Do you know anything about the hotel I'm staying in? Everyone seems to avoid me after even hearing its name" the brunette asked curiously.

"Ah, Aidoneus was it? Hmm. It's not that they're avoiding you Hoseok-ah. They just don't want anything to do with that place anymore" the lady explained. Hoseok's eyebrows furrowed at the statement.

"But why?" He asked almost in a whisper but loud enough for her to hear. "Hmm, was it ten years ago when that incident happened? I believe so" she mumbled to herself.

"What happened ten years ago?" He urged desperately to know. "Oh, it was a great tragedy that happened there that night. Great tragedy. It still gives people nightmares. It haunts the best of us. The-" granny's words got cut off when the shop's bell chimed.

Hoseok let out the breath he didn't know he was holding. "Mr. Jung?" He heard a familiar voice ask and his head shot towards the source.

"Ah, Mr. Park! What brings you to a flower shop?" Hoseok asked the now approaching Jimin. "I thought I saw you through the window when I was passing by and wanted to say hi" Jimin answered with a smile.

"If it isn't Jimin!" Granny suddenly spoke up. "Long time no see granny Mei!" Jimin greeted with the brightest smile ever. "you two know each other?" He asked looking between them and how they chatted cheerfully.

"Jiminie and I go way back!" Granny said smiling adorably. Hoseok found himself smiling too at the sight.

"Mr. Jung, it will rain soon it seems. Would you like to go together or do you wish to stay here?" Jimin asked politely. "I think it's better to go with you. I'll visit you again granny" Hoseok and Jimin bid granny Mei goodbye before leaving.

No sooner had they left, granny Mei's grandson walked in. "Hey, Dan!" The lady chirpily greeted making her grandson chuckle at her happy face.

"Did that Hoseok guy come to visit you again grandma?" He asked eyeing the used teacup by the table. Granny Mei smiled as she sipped her tea, her eyes staring at the forest trees.

"Yep. Only Hoseok came to visit"-

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛