Handsome stranger

[Day-1]

[August 31, 2017. 4:23 pm]
[Larken Forest]

"I'm Taehyung. K-kim Taehyung" the blond said fiddling with his fingers. "Well pretty Taehyung, let's get you back to where you came from, yeah?" The raven said softly. He looked so charming with that gorgeous smile that the blond almost fainted.

"Okay. Can you please take me to the Aidoneus hotel?" He asked cutely. Jeongguk paused as he heard the name but smiled nonetheless. "Of course pretty. Come this way" Jeongguk started guiding him.

"Stop calling me that! You sound like a creep" Taehyung said while blushing. Jeongguk chuckled. "I don't know how else to address beauties, I apologize. But if I sound like a creep to you for telling the truth then I guess I'm a creep" the raven again flirted as if it was as easy as breathing.

"You're one flirty weirdo" the blond mumbled. "Only to you cuz you're a beaut." Jeongguk turned to wink at him before looking forward again.

Taehyung blushed for the upteenth time.

A few minutes of travel and the sun started to slowly set. The sky having a creamy orange hue. "We're here little beauty" the raven said and stepped aside to show the blond. And indeed Jeongguk had brought them back to the entrance gate of the hilltop hotel.

The blond smiled brightly as he thanked the other. Jeongguk just smiled at him.

"Taehyung?!" "Taehyung where are you??" He could hear Hoseok and Namjoon's voice nearby and ran to the source. He felt the raven follow him.

When he saw them he turned to Jeongguk, "those are my friends. Come let me introduce them to you" the blond said and walked up to his friends whilst he felt the other's presence behind him.

"Guys!" He shouted. The two looked relieved to see their friend safe and ran up to hug him. "Thank God you're okay!" Hoseok said. "We panicked when we saw your messages" Namjoon said this time.

"I'm sorry for worrying you. Oh! I want you guys to meet my savior" Taehyung said whilst breaking the hug.

"This is Jeon Jeongguk, he-" the blond cut himself off once he turned around. His smile gone.

Because Jeongguk just disappeared into thin air. Nowhere to be seen.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛