History ³

[Day-5]

[September 4, 2017. 4:17 pm]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Hoseok's room]

"You sure you wanna go and not rest here? You looked a bit shaken up this morning" Hoseok asked concerned for his friend. Taehyung looked paler and paler as days went by. Namjoon was continuously checking for a ride back but the cars didn't want to come here and pick them up.

Taehyung nodded smiling at him. "yes Hobi. I think fresh air will do me good" the blond reassured.

"Let's go then" Namjoon offered them a dimpled smile. The two returned the gesture and they were off.

[4:45 pm]
[Town Lumena]
[Granny Mei's shop]

"Granny, how have you been?" Taehyung asked as the lady hugged him. "I'm doing good my dear. How are you three?" She asked smiling. The gentlemen smiled at her politely.

"We're fine granny. How is the shop coming along?" Namjoon asked as they took their seats. "It's all good Namjoon. Do you boys want some tea?" She asked but already got up to retrieve the beverage.

"Yes, please. My throat is hurting for two days already" Taehyung said cutely. Granny smiled "are catching a cold Taehyung?" She asked as she went to prepare tea in the small kitchen on the side of the shop.

"No~ I don't like having a cold" the blond whined. Hoseok and Namjoon chuckled at his antics.

They chatted for a while with granny. They were planning on seeing the far side of the town today. Use the whole day exploring.

They were leaving the shop a bit early so they could see everything before it went dark.

As they were leaving granny called Taehyung for a bit. So he stayed a little longer to hear what she had to say.

"What is it, granny?" He asked sweetly to the loving elderly lady. "You know what Hades did to Persephone right?" She asked suddenly. He furrowed his eyebrows at that. "Yes? Didn't he kidnap her and keep her in the underworld till she finally fell in love with him?" His answer seemed uncertain.

Granny laughed. "That's right. Sometimes love can be a bit selfish. But don't turn away from it Taehyung." She advised with a knowing look. Taehyung widened his eyes and blinked.

"Okay..." He answered unsurely. Granny giggled at his lost puppy face. "Run along now. You have exploring to do" she ushered him.

Taehyung offered her his boxy grin as he ran after his friends.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛