Discussion

[Day-3]

[September 2, 2017. 5:00 pm]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Dining area]

"So you're telling me you saw a creepy picture of a dude in your dream and it's real too?! Can this hotel get any creepier?!" Hoseok exclaimed.

"Do you know who it is?" Taehyung asked, more civilized than his brunette friend. "The bellboy, Yoongi, said it's the previous owner" Namjoon replied. "This shit is whack" the blond whispered.

"Granny Mei told me some sort of tragedy happened here ten years ago. The folks are still spooked by it apparently" the brunette revealed.

"The picture looked almost ten years old too. Do you think the owner is related to this somehow?" Namjoon asked thoughtfully. "Maybe. But why are we investigating this anyway? I'm already having nightmares as is! What the hell did we get ourselves into?!" Taehyung said out frustratedly.

"Everything alright here?" A new voice suddenly jolted them all. Their heads snapped to the source, only to be met with a tall and handsome man with broad shoulders.

"Sorry I didn't mean to frighten you" the stranger chuckled awkwardly. "Oh no no it's fine. But who are you?" Hoseok was quick to reply.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, the chef. Pleased to meet you" Seokjin said and bowed. The three returning the gesture.

"Would you guys like to eat something?" The man asked curiously. Just then Taehyung's tummy decided to growl making all of them chuckle.

"That would be great thank you," Taehyung said awkwardly and scratched his neck. "I'll go get the menus," Seokjin said with a sweet smile and left.

"Come to think of it, we never ate here did we?" Hoseok asked the blond. "Hmm. We were too busy exploring that we never got around to try their food" Taehyung said and shrugged.

"Should we be trusting them though?" The brunette asked skeptically. "I don't know. But more importantly-" the blond turned to his other friend.

"-Namjoon I see what's going on with you but please stop ogling!"-

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛