707-W

[Day-4]

[September 3, 2017. 1:30 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]

Taehyung sat up on his bed with a cold sweat. His breathing was ragged and his eyes were shaky. He exhaled softly and wanted to go back to bed but the sound loud giggles and footsteps got his attention.

His feet moved involuntarily as he walked out of his hotel room. The hallway as dark and silent as in the horror movies.

He took slow steps as he followed the sound of a child's giggles. The kid seemed so happy and full of joy even if it was in the middle of the night.

Taehyung recognized that he was walking to the hotel's west wing. The hallways were carpeted in this area. His footsteps became silent as he walked on the plush fabric.

His feet taking him to room 707-W.

He released a shaky breath. Hand extending itself to push the already parted door fully open. But he jumped slightly when the door was opened with a creek. A small head peeking out from inside.

The little boy peered up at him with sparkling doe eyes. His fluffy raven hair disheveled adorably. At least that was what he could desern from the dim lights of the moon that surprisingly casted down on the hallway.

"Ajussi, will you play with me?" He asked tilting his head barely slightly. His mop of fluffy hair moving along with the action. Taehyung just couldn't say no.

His tiny fingers wrapped around his forefinger and guided him inside the room. The boy couldn't be any older than five.

His small feet padded along as Taehyung closed the door. Why? He didn't know.

He turned and saw the condition of the room. It was also dimly lit. No other person present. The bed was made and the room looked clean. The only noise around was that of the boy's toy box as he rustled to get the items he needed.

The little boy soon walked up to him. An arsenal of toys in his arms. He came forward and dumped them on the ground between them and sat down. His tiny hands gesturing for the latter to do the same.

Taehyung complied and the little boy started babbling on about god knows what. But he froze when he did understood what the boy said.

"Come again?" He asked the little one. The boy looked at him and blinked his pretty eyes that held galaxies. "Aomma was going to the store with appa. She got ready but appa looked at her weird. And then he hugged her neck with his hands and aomma looked sad. Then aomma went to sleep" he explained once more, innocence in his eyes making Taehyung shake for some reason.

A sudden gust of wind came from the open window. The sheen curtains flying around. The boy shivered at the cold breeze. "ajussi, I'm cold" the boy said and pouted.

The blond stood up with a shaky sigh, his mind still comprehending what he was told. The little boy pointed to the closet telling him where his sweaters were.

With unsteady footsteps he walked up to the closet door and opened them. Instantly he hurled back. His back hitting the ground. Deep gasped left him as he stared upfront absolutely terrified.

He heaved deep and shaky, his eyes stinging with tears as he stared at the body in font of him.

The small little boy stayed seated in one corner of the closet with his back against the wood. His face looking towards the ground. His body sideways from Taehyung, his skin pale as a ghost, almost turning bluish, his eyes that once held sparkles now dead and black.

Then suddenly the dead eyes looked up at him. He heard bones cracking as the boy lifted up his neck upright to stare at him. Taehyung just stared rooted in his spot, frozen from shock.

The boy extended a tiny hand towards him, almost rotten and pale. He opened his mouth only to choke on the black goo that came dripping out. Taehyung could almost gag at the scene.

"Help me ajussi. It's so cold" he said, but it wasn't adorable as before. Now his voice creeked and gurgled, almost as if he'd been choking on his own blood. Taehyung stared to cry and shake but he couldn't move as the boy crawled towards him. Bones cracking with every movement.

He shook his head a no as he cried but he could feel the boy crawl up to his chest. "p-please" the blond pleaded desperately.

The boy giggled at him. The sound making Taehyung's chest lurch. The gurgling and shrieking giggle sounded so frightening.

The boy then smiled. The dead pale skin stretching out and almost splitting his face in half. His tiny hands touched Taehyung's face. Then slowly moved to his eyes and covered them.

"You're nice ajussi" the boy said with his demonic tone and chuckled. Taehyung's breath hitched and his heart stopped at what he said next.

"Makes me want to tear you to pieces" and then the boy's little fingers started digging into the blond's eyes. And Taehyung finally screamed.

"AHHHHHHH!!!" he bolted up on his bed breathing heavily and bathing in his own sweat. Hoseok beside him jolted up as well.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛