Library

[Day-7]

[September 6, 2017. 10:59 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Library]

"You sure you'll be okay alone Tae? We don't feel comfortable leaving you alone in this place" Namjoon asked worriedly as Hoseok kept The blond in his embrace. "I'll be fine Joonie. You need to get Hoseok's teeth fixed. I'll be alright" Taehyung reassured.

Hoseok had chipped his tooth when he fell face-first trying to get a panicking Taehyung water the previous night. And now Namjoon had to take him to the dentist nearby.

The blond wanted to stay so he could check some things for himself.

After facing the horrific things last night, Taehyung was determined to find out what the actual hell was going on with him. He decided to visit the hotel library that Jeongguk told him about. So he went on his way after bidding his friends farewell.

He asked Yoongi for directions and now the blond found himself inside the large palace-like library.

It had floor-to-ceiling high bookcases filled with different books. Looking around, the library looked like something that popped straight out of a princess fantasy book. Taehyung didn't take too much time fawning over the structure and navigated through the place to find where the newspapers were kept.

Yoongi told him that they had kept every local newspaper ever published since the hotel's establishment. Kind of like their own personal heirloom. Local newspapers had all the happenings of the town from small to big incidents. And if the hotel tragedy was really that huge as granny Mei said then surely it would be the headlines of the papers.

Whilst going to the news section the blond stumbled on the hotel logbooks and info catalogs, so he took those with him for research.

The newspapers dated all the way back to the late '70s as Taehyung looked through them in surprise. "where are the papers from ten years ago?" he whispered to himself in frustration as he skimmed through piles and piles of newspapers. "aha!" he chirped as he found the ones he was looking for.

Now all he had to do was skim through 365 newspapers. Great.

A gasp left him when he thought of an idea, quickly scrambling through the logbooks. He had seen the picture Namjoon had seen in the basement. If that person was the previous owner then their information must be in the logbooks.

"Found it!" He squeaked and turned the pages to see if the man's face was there or not. "Shin Hyunjin. President from 1990 to 2007. That's not helpful. When did the incident happen?" He mumbled and read out loud.

"September?" There was a single paragraph that said the hotel was closed in September until new management came in.

And now he had 30 newspapers to look from.

Awesome.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛