Bellboy

[Day-4]

[September 3, 2017. 12:56 pm]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Garden]

"I didn't know you can do gardening too," Hoseok said surprised at the latter's gardening skills.

"We're understaffed. I have to do both jobs for the sake of this place not getting rotten" Yoongi grumbled as he struggled with a tough weed.

"It must be hard. Is it really worth the sweat though? You can get a better job at the town right?" The brunette asked. "I guess, but I'm not allowed to leave," the pale-looking man said and huffed when the weed was finally pulled out.

"Not allowed to? What are you? A prisoner? This is ridiculous Yoongi" Hoseok looked bewildered. Yoongi snorted, "it's just how it is Hoseok. I can't say no more" the bellboy deadpanned.

"Why did you start working here anyway? This place had a bad rep way before right? Why did you take the job?" The brunette was a bit too curious for his own good.

Yoongi chuckled "I ask myself that question every day. It was the biggest mistake on my part" the grumpy man mumbled.

Hoseok was now more confused than ever.

[8:59 am]
[Larken Forest]

"Gguk, why is it always only you here?  Where is your family?" The blond asked innocently. Jeongguk smiled at him.

"I have no one Tae. It's just me. My mom and dad died long ago" the raven replied, though there was no lingering sadness in his eyes. They were completely blank.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know" he whispered regretfully. Jeongguk just chuckled and shook his head. "It's fine love, really. Stop pulling that face. Makes me want to kiss you" Jeongguk said.

Taehyung bit his lip and looked at his lap. "then why don't you?" He mumbled provocatively.

Jeongguk didn't need to be told twice.

Their lips met in a soft kiss. The two sighing in the short-lasting bliss. "I wish I could be here with you all the time" Taehyung whispered against his lips.

"Why don't you?" The raven repeated his words. "I can't just leave my life back in the city Ggukie. I can't afford the expenses plus, I don't want to stay in that hotel anymore" the blond said sadly.

"Maybe you can come with me?" He asked hopefully. Jeongguk smiled but it didn't reach his eyes. "I can't Tae. I'm bounded to this place" the raven said painfully. Taehyung furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"Bounded? Why?" Taehyung asked. "I cannot say" the raven looked regretful. Taehyung didn't know what was going on.

"Will we drift apart like this Ggukie? I don't want to. I don't have a family either. What am I going to do there alone? But I can't stand that hotel too. This is all a mess" Taehyung almost started crying when Jeongguk embraced him.

"If you didn't have to be in the hotel, then would you consider staying?" The raven asked warily. Taehyung still hugging him tightly.

"Yes," the answer was unhesitant.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛