519-E

[Day-5]

[September 4, 2017. 1:30 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Lobby]

Taehyung walked down the stairs to the lobby. The place as always was the same. Dark, eerie, quiet.

Not a soul in sight as he walked on the plated marble. The hotel was grand as a castle but it was so hollow during the night.

His footsteps were padded but he didn't know why he was not wearing his slippers. He saw the silhouette of a young man standing in the middle of the hall looking at another person upfront.

Both of their backs were turned to him. He slowly walked towards them. "hello?" He could hear the man ask shakily to the dark silhouette at the very front.

Said figure slowly started turning to them. A limp in its steps. Taehyung gulped. He held onto his breath.

But the moment he blinked he was in front of the dark figure and the other man was nowhere to be seen.

It took a moment for him to realize that he was standing in that man's position.

The dark figure turned out to be oddly familiar. Like he had seen that face somewhere before. He didn't have time to ponder about it though, because he could see the glittering of a sharp object in the man's hand.

The guy lunged at him, swinging the knife violently. But he deflected the attack and threw the knife away from them.

Then he ran.

He ran and ran as his life depended on it. All the way to room 519-E. He quickly unlocked the door and got in. He was about to shut it when a foot came between the gap.

His heart sank when they pushed at the door from both sides. But he couldn't hold on anymore. His body was tired and the adrenaline that pumped in his veins slowly filled with dread.

The door was roughly pushed open and he stumbled back. The man walked, more like limped slightly, towards him slowly.

How could he run that fast with a limp?!

Before the blond knew it he was tumbling backward and straight onto a mattress. He crawled backward to put some distance between them.

The man was twice his size as he hovered above him. They wrestled each other, Taehyung fighting with all his might. Mind in a flight or fight mode.

But it didn't last long as the man's hands wrapped around his throat. He choked as he tightened his hold suddenly and powerfully. The blond almost felt his neck snap.

The air got knocked me out of him, he could barely breathe. He thrashed around trying to pry the hands off but to no avail.

His windpipe slowly closed up and his vision became blurry. He could physically feel his eyes roll back as he suffocated in the pressure.

And slowly his body went limp.

"Taehyung! Wake up!" Namjoon was shaking him violently and he jolted awake. His body was again sweaty from the nightmare.

He looked up into his friend's eyes who was looking at him with deep concern. "you okay? You were thrashing around like crazy" the lavender-head asked warily.

Taehyung smiled at him slightly. "I'm okay now. My throat is a little sore though"-

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛