Smeraldo

[Day-2]

[September 1, 2017. 9:30 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]

"Guys can we go to town today? I don't feel comfortable staying here right now after what happened last night" Taehyung mumbled. Dark circles adorned his eyes since he couldn't sleep all night after what Namjoon told him.

"Sure let's go. I wanna show you guys a nice place I saw yesterday" Hoseok tried to lighten up the mood.

And so he led them out to the nearby town.

[9:53 am]
[Town Lumena]

They were led to a small flower shop in the corner of the busy stalls. The shop was small and pretty. An old lady was standing outside the shop with a bucket of flowers in her hand.

Hoseok went up to her and waved. The lady excitedly waving back.

Her smile was so contagious that the guys smiled too. She was just adorable. "This is granny Mei. Granny these are my friends, Taehyung and Namjoon" the brunette introduced.

The youngsters bowed to her in respect. "Aigoo~ such adorable friends you have. Here, take these flowers as a gift for visiting me" the old lady smiled sweetly and handed them a flower each. The pretty blue flowers shining under the sunlight like gems.

Taehyung couldn't help but be mesmerized. "What are these flowers ma'am?" He asked politely. "Call me granny Mei. These are called Smeraldo flowers, pretty aren't they?" She said smiling.

"Very pretty. Do you mind if I buy a bouquet of these?" The blond asked with sparkling eyes. He didn't know why but he just had this urge to buy a bouquet.

The lady nodded her head excited and ushered the blond inside. Namjoon and Hoseok looking at each other bewildered.

They decided to walk around inside the shop whilst Taehyung had his bouquet made. "do you know the meaning of the Smeraldo flower?" The lavender-head asked.

"No. What is it?" Hoseok asked. "The truth I couldn't tell" Namjoon replied. "Wow. That's beautiful and depressing at the same time" the brunette said making the latter chuckle.

"How'd you find this place?" Namjoon asked curiously. "I was walking around and granny was the only person who didn't run away from me when I told her I was staying at the hotel" the lavender-head turned to him with a frown. "Run away from you?" He asked.

"Yeah, when I would tell them I'm staying at the hotel they'd avoid me like the plague. Something's not right about that place Namjoon" Hoseok whispered. "I get what you mean. But it's not like we can just up and leave. We've paid for the stay and the return car won't be back before the end of this week" Namjoon explained with a sigh.

Hoseok begrudgingly nodded along. "Guys!" Taehyung suddenly called out. The two turning to him. "wanna go to the forest and search for Jeongguk?"

[10:30 am]
[Larken Forest]

"We're gonna set a trail so we don't get lost like you did" Namjoon said as he marked a tree. Taehyung pouted but said nothing as Hoseok laughed.

The three looked around the majestic forest. It was absolutely beautiful. The wildlife around them and the flowers and plants were eye-catching.

At some point they forgot they were even looking for Jeongguk. "Do you think there's a waterfall around?" Hoseok asked.

"Maybe. We could check" Namjoon said. Taehyung bouncing in his steps in front of them.

"Do you think we'll find it today? That would be so cool if we did" the blond said with a huge smile. But turned around when he didn't get a reply.

Only to find that he was alone.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛