Conclusion

[Day-7]

[September 6, 2017. 12:55 pm]
[Hotel Aidoneus]
[Library]

Taehyung found the article he was looking for. But the headline wasn't something he expected.

"Hotel? Or slaughterhouse?" It read.

"Shin Hyunjin was a mentally unstable man. He had sudden violent streaks. His wife was so brutally tortured that she killed herself in the water tanks above the hotel.

This caused him to commit a series of murders" Taehyung gasped at what he read.

"He had a total of thirteen victims. An entrepreneur, Yin Shinjin staying at the hotel in room 204-E, a small boy from room 707-W, and many more were murdered without any remorse" Taehyung shook in his place, goosebumps littering his skin. He knew those rooms.

He's seen them in his nightmares.

"No" he whispered shakily. But he went on. "He commuted suicide by hanging himself in the b-basement. But that wasn't the end.

Before his death, he poisoned the water tanks on the roof. The contaminated water killed more. It included guests as well as staff members. The receptionist P-park Jimin?!" Taehyung's eyes were blown wide the paper almost slipping from his grasp.

"W-who have we been talking to then?" He couldn't breathe properly. "The c-chef Kim Seokjin and hotelier Min Y-Yoongi were all killed in the poisoning" Taehyung was crying at this point. "S-Shin Hyunjin had a s-son who went missing and hasn't been found to d-date. rumors say he was buried a-alive in the forest but it is not confirmed. He is eleven years o-old and his name is J-Jeon Jeong-guk!" His eyes bulged wide and he just threw away everything and ran. "Not Ggukie. Please. Not him too" he sobbed helplessly.

The lobby was eerily quiet, no one in sight as he ran straight out the main gate. He stood in front of the forest for a second. There was a moment of hesitation where he debated if he should run to the raven instead. Jeongguk couldn't be dead, right?

But it all made sense. Why Jeongguk was bounded to the forest, why he couldn't leave with Taehyung, and why he disappeared and walked in the forest all alone. His body was buried inside the forest grounds somewhere.

Oh how much he just wanted to embrace the other and cry his heart out. Jeongguk was only eleven years old when he was killed. A child that didn't deserve this cruel world. He didn't get the love and attention any other kid his age should receive.

Wandering alone in that forest was his only fate. Lonely like a prisoner.

But he couldn't do anything about it anymore. Jeongguk was already gone from this world. His only hope now was to save his friends who were still alive. He needed to get Namjoon and Hoseok then get the hell out of this place.

Right now.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛