Basement

[Day-3]

[September 2, 2017. 10:56 am]
[Hotel Aidoneus]

Namjoon carefully walked around the lobby and went to a secluded hallway. Everything here looked so grand and shiny that the lavender-head felt paranoid. He could break anything any second it would be hella expensive to pay back.

The tall male walked swiftly to the end of the corridor. A huge door coming to his view.

The surrounding was new to Namjoon but it was familiar in a way. He shakily breathed and extended his hand for the doorknob.

His fingertips barely touched the metal but he hesitated. "What are you doing here sir?" A new voice jolted the daylights out of Namjoon.

He jumped up in surprise before turning to the source. A pale dirty-blond-haired male stood before him. His eyes bored and his posture slightly slumped.

"U-um I-" Namjoon stuttered horribly. "You wanna go in there?" The male asked nonchalantly as he gestured towards the door he was glued to.

Namjoon hesitantly nodded. The pale man nodded and hummed. "Who are you, if you don't mind me asking?" Namjoon said. "I'm the bellboy. Min Yoongi's the name. If you need anything just ask" the male said with a shrug.

Namjoon ah'ed and relaxed a bit. "Is it against the rules to open this door?" The lavender-head asked cautiously.

"No. Not really. It's just the basement door is locked" Yoongi said bored. Namjoon nodded and sighed a little disappointed.

Yoongi seemed to notice the change since he offered to get the keys so he could take a looksy. Namjoon agreed after much hesitation and insistence.

Yoongi soon came with the master key and unlocked the door. He followed Namjoon down to the dark basement.

Once the lights were on, Yoongi watched how Namjoon navigated around the space effortlessly as if he'd been there before. To say the bellboy was confused would be right.

Namjoon took slow steps as if he almost didn't want to be there. He took in a sharp breath as he neared a dusty photo frame. The frame being huge and bound to the wall.

He took a dirty cloth from nearby and wiped it. A gasp left him as he dropped the cloth and stared at the picture. The picture was of a man in his late thirties. The man looked very intimidating and fierce.

Just how he looked in Namjoon's dream last night.

⏳⌛⏳⌛⏳⌛